Gender reveal

Yes.

Enjoy :)

Also gender doesn't matter, it's just for fun.

Ericas POV 

After calling and texting with my mom frequently, we decided that my mom ojos set up the gender reveal so we could be surprised. The day before, all us moms gathered in the park. Jessica, me, and Zoe. All the kids came along, including baby Jillian. Joshua and James where playing tag, Jamie and Mason where playing trucks in the sand box, and Kayla was running back and forth between both.

Jessica un clipped her bra strap to breastfeed Jillian. Jillian clang to her and began to eat. Jessica put a blanket over her chest.

"Do you think you'll have any more kids Jessica?" Zoe asked.

"I love my kids, but 4 is more then enough" she joked "what about you?"

Zoe shrugged. "Maybe. I'll have to talk with Mike. You never know though. But what about Erica. You don't have any kids yet. Will you have any more?"

I rubbed my belly. "Like you Zoe, I'll have to talk with Ben."

"Mama! Look at me go down the slide! I go so fast!" James called.

"You do baby! Be careful though!" Jessica called back.

Just then, Kayla toddled over to the slide, eager to try for her self. Zoe jumped up and ran towards Kayla.

"Kayla! No! This slide is for big kids! Why don't you follow mama to the park good for your age."

"But Mason is going on it!" Kayla called, pointing to Mason climbing up the steps to the slide.

"Mason is older, now come follow mama." Zoe said, holding Kayla's hand. They walked over to a place more suitable for Kayla.

"I guess we're watching Mason!" Jessica joked.

"Boys! It's time for lunch! Get your sandwiches!" I called.

The boys ran over, hungry and sweaty.

"How is Jillian going to eat?" Jamie said, sounding concerned.

"Mommy makes special milk just for Jillian." Jessica explained.

Everyone ate their sandwiches and made jokes, and soon Kayla and Zoe came over. Zoe spoon fed Kayla, and Kayla was back playing with the boys. Zoe sat down on the blanket . Jillian had just finished feeding, so Jessica clipped her bra back up.

"So it's the gender reveal tonight, right Erica?" Jessica asked.

"Yep! I hope your all able to come" I said excitedly

"This time I will be able I think." Jessica joked.

"James! No! Don't push Jamie!" Jessica said, getting up quickly to resolve a problem, even with a newborn on her chest. That's the type of mom I want to be. This left Zoe and me alone to talk.

"How's Catherine been?"

"Pretty good. She's setting up my gender reveal, along with my dad apparently."

"That's nice. Are you sure you want me to bring the kids? Jessicas kids are older, but Kayla especially doesn't really know how to control her body. So if there's anything nice in your house, you might want to put it up high."

"I love your kids, and it helps me practice for my own. So yes, I absolutely want you to bring your kids with you." I said.

Jessica eventually returned, but Jillian was a little shaken. She soothed Jillian and began talking again. It was pretty drama free for the rest, and a couple hours later Jessica checked the time. It was 4:45.