Staying With Trixie

Hi

Enjoy :)

Ericas POV

Because Trixie didn't have a place to stay, and we are sisters, she stayed at my house. Grace and Adah looked exactly like her, black hair and ice blue eyes. Sacred and Adam looked just like Jordan, blond hair and hazel eyes. Sacred, Grace, and Adam all shared a room, while Adah slept in a crib in Jordan and Trixies room. I soon learned that although they look pretty similar, their all very different.

 Grace is very outspoken. She talks a lot, but is a very bubbly girl. Sacred is pretty shy, but once you get to know her she talks a lot. Adam is wise beyond his years, and often seems very smart when he talks. As for Adah, she's just a baby. A crazy one, yes, but I can't really tell her personality yet.

We all woke up bright and early, and I made breakfast for everyone. We went to Jessica's for the day, since she has kids with similar ages. Jillian was growing up so fast, and was already lifting her head.

We went home at the end of the day, and this continued on for about a month, until Trixies family went back to Hawaii. It wa sad, yes, but kids can be very tiring sometimes. We all said goodbye, and our lives went back to the normal way they were. This continued for a couple month. Bye now, Zoe was 8 months pregnant (36 weeks) and I was 6 months pregnant (28 weeks.) 

I woke up one morning, and started my normal routine. Waddling out of bed, gathering the energy to make breakfast. I sat down in the couch with my eggs, and went in my phone. I was looking at WattPad when I saw a notification. It read:

"We welcome little baby Chloe Charlotte Brezinski at 36 weeks. She was born weighing 7 pounds. Such a beautiful little girl, I can't wait to watch her grow."

-Zoe 

Sorry it's so short, but I'm tired so I just wanted to get this out here. Have a nice day :)