Chapter 19: Tsunami

Winter POV:

As we were walking down to the beach that was the closes to the tree house we noted that the sea was quite far out but we decided to quickly collect lots of palm fronds and wash them in the little pond that was closer to the tree house.

We both had choses palm frond tree and the boys had given us sharp clam axes to chop of the palm leaves we both had two to cut off.

The first one was pretty hard to chop of but when it did finaly come of it floted harmlessly down to the growned and I started hacking at a nother really large palm within five chops is was hanging one more chop and it should fall gracefully!

And it did.

I turned round to have a look at the sea it had completely desappeared from view and then it clicked Tsunami! I fall From the palm tree and shout to Mazyie to get her ass down and run as she clambered down I collected our palm fronds and ran for my life.

We were both pretty fast runners and manged on the way to bump into Oak and I chucked him the palms we were almost there and Ash was at the bottom.

Oak threw him the palm fronds and he clambered up the thick tree house trunk and threw them on the tree house floor by then we had all got to the ladder and clambered up with Ash's help we all managed to pull our selves through the hatch into the tree house.

We sat there for a while till Oak sygnaled us to clime up another ladder that reached to the top of the tall tree and we sat on a small plat form in the leaves in silence listening to the sound of water rushing past out tree and thinking how lucky we were.

I shuffled up to Oak and he put his arm around me as and I places my head on his chest listening to his heart blocking out the sound of rushing water and trying to consentrate on the beating of his heart and close my eyes.

I feel his soft lips brush my forehead.

Author note:

gratatude to The-Shadow-Wolf for helping me make this chspter please like and comment for my next chapter 20!