Chapter 26: And That's A Wrap

**Previous chapter**
Ash P.O.V.

"I'm George, your new bodyguard, here to take you back home to the white house, your parents and sister, have been tremendously upset since your disappearance two years ago when the cruiser you were staying on 'The New Queen' with your sister when you where reported as kidnapped, when we eventually tracked down and questioned the kidnappers they told us that they had tossed you overboard, when they, some how found out that The Navy were following  them. Judging by your blank expression, I'm guessing that you were knocked out when you were tossed over and you have no recollection of what happened."

"Um can I just go somewhere to think over what you just said please?" confusion written clearly over my face.

George just nods stands up and apologises to Oak

I slowly make my way up the tree to a quiet place to think.

---------------------

I find a branch to sit on and stare up in to the sky, thousands of questions running through my head.

I have a sister? And a bodyguard? How come Ash was washed up with me? What will happen to us and the girls?

And then I realize.

We can go home. Finally, after almost a four months of living here.

I scramble back down to George and blurt all my questions out to him not taking a breath.

"Whoa whoa slow down their kid, I will answer all your questions when we get on to the boat, for now lets get your friend and go."

"Wait what about the girls?" I state.

"What girls?"

"Mazyie and Winter. They were the only two people washed up other than us"

"Okay let's go and get them and bring them home too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

Cut.

And that's a wrap!

Thank you for coming along this long journey I apologise for the abrupt ending I had just lost inspiration in the book, but I felt the need to finish it for those who wanted an ending. It has taken me 6 months to up date this chapter but here it is!

Start: 12 September 2016
End: 10 January 2019