Chapter 20: Branch

Mazyie POV:

I just sit there in the platform looking at the sky a thousand questions running through my head what has happened?, why did this happen?, how long will this last?!

I feel a hand hovering over my shoulder I turn my head, its Ash, I shuffle back to sit in his lap my eyes drift over Oak and Winter huggling, her head on his chest, his lips lingering on her for head for I minuet and then he brushes his lips against her forehead like a soft kiss as if to calm her down.

Winter cant control her emotions that well as you can see and it takes a long time to get the back to normal but Oak is making her calm down faster than I can imagine!

My eyes then drift of to a thick branch that I could climb up, I crawl up and off Ash and he follows me to the branch I look back at him, he looks a bit confused.

But I turn my head and continue to clime upwards till I find a stableish branch and sit on it with my hands holding the branch above Ash climed onto the branch that im holding onto I hear water rush underneath my feet I look down God how far have we climed?

That's when I hear a crack, I look to the tree trunk and see a mahoosive split in it I try sidaling up closer to the trunk my heart racing beads if sweat form on my forehead, suddenly I feel strong hands griping my arms I feel safer than I did.

But I still hold on to the branch above I close my eyes, and at that moment in time the branch gives way and falls into the churning water below I scream as my arms feel like they are about to rip out of their soccets I hear Ashes voice trying to calm me and calling to Oak and Winter to help us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

I hope u like this chapter bit dramatic, hopefuly, please comment and like this has taken me ages to write

Please read, like and comment ideas on my new book mad about bluebells xx