Chapter 18: Coconuts

As we arrived in the kitchin, that over looked the forest, I saw Ash and Oak sawing open something it looked like a.. COCONUT!!! I gasp.

Yes, I have only had a coconut once but that was at a posh hotel I was staying at for my cousins wedding.

Ash POV:

I wake up and I feel a cold breeze drift across my sholder I'm guessing Mazyie went for a little strole around the island I clime of the hammock and go to the huge coconut tree that hangs over our small platform like patio that connects to the kitchin, and go and collect eight coconuts two for all of us.

As I return to the kitchin with the eight coconuts I see Oak blushing slightly?

Me: "Oak why are you..."

Oak: "Dont ask!"

Me: "Okay dude calm down, um do you wana help me cut these coconuts"

Oak: "Um er okay"

And he grabs a sharp makeshift knife to help me cut the coconuts.

We have been cutting these coconuts for a few minuets, and I stop and turn around to see Mazyie and Winter arm in arm stairing at the coconuts with wiled eyes.

Me: What have you never eaten or seen a coconut before, or are you realy hungry?"

Mazyie: "No I'm just realy hungry!"

Me: "Um, do u wana set up the table?"

Winter: "Yer kay"

Me: "You go down to the beach and find some palm fronds and wash them in the ocean"

Winter and Mazyie: "Okay"

And they head of to the beach.