Chapter 21: Breath

My palms start to get sweaty, I pray and hope I dont slip and fall into the raging water below, I look to where Oak is climing up to save us, manly me, from falling.

Winter is struggling to keep up she's never been a hights person and doesn't realy like to clime trees.

I feel my palms slip, I close my eyes and bite my bottem lip till I taste blood my arms are dieing now and I just have to let go and find something to hold into and flote along with the object in the water.

I unattach my fingers from Ashes arm and let my self plummit down in to the water I straten my body as I enter the water salt stinging my eyes as I go down holding my breath as I go till I feel the eurge to come up to breath.

My lungs bursting my brain telling me to open my mouth and breath.

But I egnor that eurge some how and concentrate on swimming as fast as I can to break the surface of the water and suck in the presiouse air that I need so bad.

I stick up my hand and I feel a cold wind pass it, then I pop my head out of the water in hailing that beautiful oxygen I need so much.

Till I floated in to a rather large looking tree and with the last bit of energy I have I push my self up and land on a thick branch, after making sure that it was safe I collapsed on it in a deep sleep trying my hardest to keep warm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

Sorry this chapter as taken me so long to make and publish I have had literaly no ideas come in to my head and a big thank you to @loopylou2002 for making me write this chapter.

Please like and comment ideas for my next chapter my brain is blank (people that help me in making new chapters are also thanked and tagged in that chapter)

I hope u guys like this chapter 1.17 reads!! Thx soo much guys xx