Chapter One: Sins of the Past

The black screen opens up to the iconic music playing.

Cast list rolls during opening credits

Naomi Scott as Maddy Setser

Olivia Rodrigo As Sophie

Hailee Steinfeld as Tiffany Tannen

March 04, 2099- TTA Towers 6:30PM

McKenna Grace as Dawn

Noah Schnapp as Scott

Joe Keery as Brady

*Big music crescendo*

Doc Brown, in full top hat and duster from Back to the Future III entered a dimly lit but slightly purple tinted room, dragged the body of TTA Officer Workman across the clean floor by the collar. He also held his rifle in his other hand.

He dropped Workman at the desk of the shadowy individual who sat behind it.

"Impressive." The shadowy figure spoke.

"I want to see who you are you bastard! See who the man that has been chasing me for years through time and making my life a living hell has been before I blow a hole through you!" Doc shouted.

Doc pointed his rifle at the individual.

"You succeeded Brown. At a few things. For one, you successfully prevented being plucked from the timeline and preserved it back into one, condensed timeline. There's just one problem..." he continued.

"I was always one step ahead." He continued.

"What do you mean? You...what? You sent Boots Tannen to 2023A to get that video, shot him across to 2023B to give Tiff the video?" Doc asked.

The individual turned around. This individual revealed himself. Doc was in shock and awe.

The man behind the desk was Doc Brown but bald and glasses on his face, wearing a black suit and tie.

"Great Scott! What in the hell!?" Doc shouted.

"You're close. Tiff took that video in 2023A. I simply ensured its existence in 2023B in the case you succeeded. Which, I'm glad  you did...it has brought us here and I commend you Dr. Brown." The evil Doc spoke slyly.

"But...how!? You're me!" Doc shouted.

"Please...call me Professor Brown." he grinned slyly.

"I am glad we finally have met face to face...We have much to discuss." He grinned.

Professor Brown stood up from his seat.

"What are you doing!? This could cause a paradox!" Doc shouted.

"It won't. Because we're not the same people anymore Doctor Brown. As a result...of you." Professor Brown continued.

"At this point you have figured out that all of this is a cause of you staying in 1885 with Clara and having children. Am I correct?" Professor Brown asked as Doc nodded.

"Good. But it seems all of the time waves have gone to your head because you don't have this all figured out Doctor Brown but I do." Professor Brown continued.