Chapter Nine: The Decision

March 04, 2015 6:51PM

Marty stood before the three Emmett Browns. Scott and Sophie stood there alongside their Doc Brown.

"I have decided to go back to 1915 with Doctor Brown.." Marty stated, staring The Professor in the eyes.

He looked back at Doc.

"Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one." Marty said softly, smiling at Doc.

"No!" The Professor shouted.

He lifted his hand, his hand began to disappear.

"No! This isn't fair!" He shouted.

He lifted his gun, pointing it towards Marty. His hand however, disappeared, the gun falling to the ground.

"NO!" The Professor shouted.

Young Doc stood side by side with all of them as they watched The Professor suffer.

"Do something!" The Professor pleaded with Young Doc.

"My mind is made up!" Young Doc smiled.

"I'm going back to 1985 to create my future! Not the one you fabricated for me!" Young Doc smiled, turning and winking at his older counterpart.

"NOOOO!" The Professor shouted, disappearing into thin air.

His Time Train disappeared as well, completely from the tracks.

"Lets go back to my garage and get everyone together! There, we can say our goodbyes and go our separate ways...hmm?" Doc asked.

"I think that is a splendid idea!" The Younger Doctor Brown responded with a grin on his face.

"Agreed." Scott stated, smiling at young Marty and Sophie.

1646 Riverside Drive- 7:18PM

Both DeLoreans returned to the driveway. All five people re-entered the garage. Maddy slowly woke up, Brady still kneeling at her side, holding her hand, Dawn doing the same.

"You're alive!" Dawn shouted, running and hugging them all.

"Yes, and that evil Professor Brown is no more! As soon as everyone returns to their proper times things will be as they should be! No TTA interference, no anything!" Doc stated.

"Thanks Doc." Brady smiled.

Doc put his arm around Sophie.

"You may want to say your goodbyes sweetheart." He stated.

Her head dropped, she let go of Scott's hand.

"I'll see you again right?" She asked.

"I guarantee it." Scott responded, kissing her cheek.

"It's been a pleasure." Young Doc stated, shaking Doc Brown's hand.

"Thank you. You too." Doc smiled.