Chapter Five: 2015 Again

Cafe 80s- 2015- 4:37PM

*Beat it Playing like in BTTF 2*
Marty opened the door to Cafe 80s and stepped in. It looks very similar to Back to the Future II just less robots. There was still a human bartender, tending to the customers at the counter and the customers had much less colorful clothing. The tables had tablets on them with big screens.

"Can I help you sir?" the bartender asked.

"Yeah, I'll just have a Pepsi." Marty stated, sitting down at the counter.

The man behind the counter pulled out a soda gun, filling it up with ice and then shooting pepsi into the cup. He handed it off to Marty.

"That will be $1.25." He stated.

Marty pulled out his $50 and handed it to the bartender who looked at it funny but gave him the change anyways. The cafe door opened behind him. Marty turned around to see the Brady and Scott entering the cafe. He gave them a very light smile before turning back to the bar.

Scott and Brady sat in a booth across from one another, directly behind Marty.

"Hey McFly!" A voice shouted from Marty's right.

This pulled not only Marty's head, but Scott's too.

There sat an elderly Biff Tannen with his walking stick, hunched over with a maroon sweater and plaid white and black pants. Marty looked over and Biff who pointed directly at him.

"Yeah, I've seen you around. You're Marty McFly's kid aren't ya?" He asked.

"Biff?" Marty responded.

Biff stood up.

"You're Marty Junior!" He shouted.

"Tough break kid. You must get noticed all over town." He began.

"What do you mean?" Marty asked

"Hello!? Think McFly! Think!" He shouted, smacking him on the head with his walking cane.