Chapter Six: Past Time

November 05, 2023- Hill Valley Festival
Tiff tackled Sophie, landing on top of her back, Sophie dropping the phone and it sliding across the ground. Tiff turned Sophie over, punching her in the face. Sophie grabbed Tiff's hair, pulling it. The two girls fought hard, people all gasped around them and were in shock at the situation.

Finally, Sophie rolled over on top and began punching Tiff in the face before being thrown off by Tiff.

Sophie searched frantically for the phone before finally spotting it. She crawled for it, knees scraped from being on the gritty street. She reached for the phone before a foot came down, stomping on and shattering the phone completely.

"NO!!!" Tiff shouted.

Sophie looked up to spot Marty McFly.

"Oh my I'm so-" he began.

"Sophie?" He asked.

"It's okay! Just go! Go with my dad!" She shouted.

Marty grew confused, staring down at the shattered phone before turning and running off through the crowd. Sophie stood to her feet as Tiff stared in defeat. Sophie saluted Tiff in a smart aleck way before running back through the crowd towards the Time Train.

Meanwhile, Doc finally began to catch up, coming to the edge of the street. Doc paused, catching his breath momentarily. He stared up at the clock tower as a breeze blew past his head. *music chimes*

Doc stood, staring as if he sensed something and raising an eyebrow.

"Doctor Brown." The voice said, Doc turning around.

"Great Scott!" He shouted.

October 21, 2015- 5:30PM
"Marty, this is going to be a lot. I know it is but you gotta listen to me." Scott began.

"Marty...I'm your son. Scott McFly." Scott continued.

"Holy-" Marty began.

"I'm your last born. I was never suppose to be born. There's another Doc Brown here, an evil one from the future who was a result of Doc Brown going back and living in 1885 after he fell in love and had three children." Scott continued.

"What!?" Marty asked.

"And, I now exist because in the 2015 that Doc meant to bring you back to, you don't have me, but you had broken hands and weren't a rockstar either! And my brother Marty Jr is a complete nerd and a doofus and gets in trouble with the law!" Scott continued.

"This is heavy." Marty continued.

"Yes, the thing is if you go back to 1985 there will be another version of you Marty. And you WILL cease to exist because this timeline shouldn't exist. And it's a result of the evil Dr. Brown who your Doc Brown would turn into if we hadn't come back here to intervene!" Scott shouted.

"Now hold on, hold on, just wait a minute!" Marty demanded.

"You're telling me...I'm gonna DIE!?" Marty shouted.

"Yes, but you won't if you follow our plan! You and Doc BOTH have to! Brady's girlfriend Maddy and MY little sister Dawn are both gone trying to find Doc right now as we speak!" Scott shouted.

"But he's in trouble!" Scott said.

"Trouble!? My Doc!? We gotta do something!" Marty shouted.

"We will! We will! I promise you!" Scott insisted.

"We had to get Marty Junior out of here because he doesn't apply to any of this anymore! We probably shouldn't even have intervened but I did because I know that he would've gotten his legs broken, nose broken, and a dislocated shoulder by Griff today!" Scott responded.