Chapter Four: A Rift In Time

November 05, 2023 8:22PM

The Time Train hurdled through the sky, flying over head of the fair. The Time Train lowered, Sophie and Doc exiting. 

Doc checked his watch and then looked up at the Clock Tower to double check the time.

"Right on time!" Doc shouted.

"Come with me!" he continued, Sophie following.

They snuck around the fair.

"Do you see them!?" Doc asked.

Doc now had on a Hawaiian shirt, to blend in a little better with the modern clothing and Sophie had changed out of her dress she had been wearing from 1915 and into some modern day jeans and a Jean jacket that she got from 2023.

"There's Scott! And the others!" She shouted

"Holy deja vu." Brady stated, looking around at everything.

"Freaky. It's all identical. Just a few minor changes." Dawn stated as the children enjoyed their time together.

Sophie clung to Scott.

"Only difference is we're dressed like the 1910s." Brady joked.

"And we're dressed like the 2020s. How ironic." Sophie from 2099 joked as she looked on from afar with Doc.

Brady gawked at everything before bumping into someone unexpectedly.

"Oh I'm so so-" he began before looking up to come face to face with Tiffany Tannen once again.

"What's with the outfit Hutson?" She asked in a smart aleck tone.

"Shut up." He smarted off.

"You're hanging with McFly!?" She asked with a snicker.

Scott wasn't use to that at all.

"What's your problem?" Scott mouthed off.

"Oh I don't have one... other than the fact that you're a dweeb." She chuckled.

"Hey! Shut the hell up!" Sophie shouted, standing up to Tiff.

"Or what?" She asked, getting in Sophie's face.

"Sophie..." Dawn began.

Sophie looked at Dawn who shook her head.

"Fine. Let's go." Sophie stated, unclenching her fist.

"Gosh I hate her." Sophie who watched from afar muttered.

"What are you, chicken!?" She shouted at Sophie.

"Wouldn't want your ass beaten again today would ya Tannen?" Brady joked.

"She's not gonna touch me. And what do you me-" she began, growing confused before being cut off.