Chapter Seven: Stop Me!

March 04, 2015- 6:15PM

Light flashed ahead of the Time Train, the Time Train entering through the skies. Doc and Sophie looked down out of the train spotting The DeLorean over head with Scott hanging on for dear life. The Time Train headed for the tracks.

The DeLorean slowly inched its way towards 88mph. Overhead flew a shadow, another DeLorean. Scott looked up, spotting the flying DeLorean, confused. Brady looked down, turning the wheel, descending down towards the other DeLorean.

80mph
81mph
82mph

Scott watched it climb.

"No..NO..." he muttered. Dawn reached, grabbing The Professor's arm, pulling it and the wheel towards her.

The Professor's head turned, the speed declining to 80mph and back up to 83.

"What are you doing child!?" The Professor shouted.

Scott composed himself, reaching up slowly and carefully for the gun.

85mph
86mph

The Professor tried shaking Dawn away. The Professor turned, grabbing Scott's wrist, both hands off of the wheel, control beginning to slip from his grasps.

87mph

Suddenly, the DeLorean lunged forward.

86
85
84

The speeds dropped. The Professor let go of Scott's wrist, trying to regain control of The DeLorean.

"No!" The Professor shouted.

He looked back, spotting the other DeLorean.

"Great Scott!" He shouted.

The DeLorean swerved, Scott's hands slipped off of the DeLorean.

"Scott!" Brady shouted, Scott slipping behind the DeLorean operated by Professor Brown

Brady reached his hand out of the window, grabbing Scott's hand.

"I gotchya!" Brady shouted and grinned at Scott.

"Go! Don't worry about the gun or Professor Brown! Get Dawn the hell out of there!" Brady shouted.

Scott clung to the front and back of The DeLoreans. They grew closer to the railroad tracks.  Scott flipped over the front of Brady's DeLorean, swiping to the passenger side. The Professor grabbed his gun off of the dash, looking out of the driver's window and pointing the gun back at Brady.

"Get off of my back!" The Professor shouted.

He fired several bullets at the front window. Brady flinched, Scott ducked down. Dawn screamed. Scott closed in on the passenger side door.