Chapter Two: The Others

Hill Valley- 2099- 7:10PM
Scott glided through the streets. There weren't many people but the ones who there were looked a lot more similar to the futuristic 2015 from Back to the Future II just darker and a lot more purple. Scott arrived at the bottom of TTA Towers, officers immediately running at him.

Scott dodged, pushing over a plant resembling a bonsai tree, it falling at their feet. Scott held the hoverboard in his arms. He turned, sprinting for the stairs.

"I have no idea where I'm going." He muttered to himself.

He sprinted up the steps from the lobby and watched as more officers exited an elevator charged him, four to be exact, led by Boots Tannen. They all had their laser guns and sprinted after Scott. Scott ran, pressing a button for a door to lift. The door lifted automatically, the halls were all dark gray and black with purple accents all over. Scott sprinted down the hallway, one door beginning to close. The TTA officers followed closely. Scott slid quickly underneath the door just before it shut.

"Dammit!" Boots Tannen shouted.
Scott made his way to another elevator, pressing the button to go up.

Scott stepped into the elevator quickly, peeking out to see two more officers charging.

"Hey kid!" The officer shouted as he tapped the button rapidly for the door to shut.

The officers charged, doors shutting just in time.

Scott pressed the button for the top floor.

"It's gotta be the top floor, the bad guy is always on the top floor." He muttered to himself.

The elevator climbed.

Floor 30

Floor 40

Floor 50

Floor 60

Before finally reaching the 70th floor of the massive skyscraper.

The doors opened, Scott peaking his head out to see a white room, the brightest room in the entire place. Scott clenched the hoverboard in his hands.

"McFLY!" He heard as another elevator opened, spotting Boots Tannen.

He swung his hoverboard, decking Boots in the face with it. He turned, sprinting, and leaping over a lab desk with beakers on top. One of the TTA officers fired, drilling a glass breaker and it shattering just as Scott ducked underneath the desk.

"Come on out McFly!" Boots shouted.

The other TTA officers began moving around the desk.

Scott looked behind him underneath the desk and spotted some shelves. Sitting on the shelf was one of the TTA officer's blasters. Scott grabbed it, picking it up and holding his finger over the trigger. He fired, drilling one officer in the chest, firing and hitting another in the shoulder before being caught in the shoulder by Boots.

"Shit!" He shouted, dropping the weapon.

Scott held his shoulder.

"Get him up!" Boots shouted.

The other TTA officer that still stood grabbed Scott, picking him up.

"Scotty!" Scott heard, looking over to see Doc trapped in his glass prison.

"Shut up old man!" Boots shouted before grabbing Scott's face.

"You listen here you little bastard." Boots snarled.

"When I'm done with you- you're gonna regret all of the horrible things you've done to me these last few days you understand?" Boots snarled.

"That's enough Tannen." A voice from behind Boots spoke, sounding identical to Doc Brown.