1. Nosebleed || Marvin the Magnificent

Marvin sat on the couch, curled up next to Jackie, half-asleep while the boyfriend he was leaning against played on his phone. Something warm ran out of his nose, dripping onto his shirt. Marvin's eyes shot open and he sat up abruptly, pressing his fingers to his nose, pulling them back, the tips of his fingers stained with bright red.

"I- I'll be right back," He said quickly, standing and rushing to the bathroom before Jackie could even say anything.

He shut the door to the bathroom, holding his hand to his nose, then leaned over the sink, releasing his hand. Blood gushed out of his nose, pooling in the sink and splattering the edges like confetti.

"Shit shit shit, that's a lot of blood..." Marvin muttered to himself, planning to just wait it out.

"Marvy?" Jackie called from outside the door, "You ok?"

"I'm fine!" Marvin called back, watching the steady flow of blood run out of his nose and into the sink, staining the white porcelain with the satisfyingly deep red.

Once the waterfall of blood subsided a bit, turning into a trickle, Marvin lifted his face out of the sink, staring at himself in the mirror, watching as blood ran down his lips. He wiped the blood off of his upper lip with his finger, sticking his tongue out and slowly licking the blood off of his finger. He blinked, shaking his head and grabbed a tissue, wiping the rest of the blood off of his face, then turned on the sink, swirling the water around the sink, watching as the water turned pink as it washed the remaining blood down the drain. Marvin stepped out of the bathroom, turning off the light behind him. Jackie was seated on the couch, his legs tucked underneath him, and he looked up from his phone.

"You good? You were in there for a while..."

Marvin blinked through his hazy vision, ignoring the lightheadedness that was pushing its way into his head.

"Yeah, I'm good."