31. Body Horror || Jackieboy Man and Antisepticeye

Jackie's eyes unblurred to a dark room, the headache leaving his head, as if someone had pulled it out of his skull. A small sound behind him made him turn around quickly, his heart rate spiking.
"Hello?" He called, his voice weak, and yet echoing around the inky black space, "I- is someone there?"
Someone stepped into the small amount of light, their head twitching to the side slightly, the edges of their body flickering in and out, a slight green aura of light surrounding them. Jackie realized that they looked exactly like him.
"W- who are you?" He whispered, panic filling his chest.
They laughed, "The voice in your head."
Jackie's eyes widened, "Y- you're the one that made me do all those things to those people?"
They nodded, a grin stretching across their face.
"Why?" Jackie's voice came out weak again, almost a whimper.
"'Cause it's fun," They shrugged, stepping closer to Jackie.
Jackie took a nervous step back, "What do you want with me? Why did you make me do those things?"
"You see, you made me. I'm everything negative you've ever thought. You did this, I'm simply... acting upon your inner-most thoughts," They explained, coming closer.
"N- no... no you're not..." Jackie whispered, stepping back again.
"Ḭ̷̆̈́ ̴͓́a̵͚͎̾̾m̵̰̓̆,̷͓̮͊̾ ̸̺̇̓a̴̗͛ǹ̶͓̉d̵̲̂͋͜ ̷̬̳̈͐ÿ̶͇́o̸̳̗̽̃u̵̲̜̍̈́ ̵̪̟̏k̷̰͇̿n̵͖̿ơ̶̙̔w̸͉͒ ̵̥́̍i̵̤̔t̴̘̭͗.̸̮̎̅" They hissed, so close to Jackie now that he could feel their breath on his neck.
"Leave me alone..." Jackie whimpered, tripping slightly as he stepped back again.
"N̶̮̬̲̞͚̄͂͊ọ̷̜͖̌ͅ.̷̯̪͌͠"
They looked at Jackie, examining him, "I think it's ỹ̵̛̥͍͇͇͚͂̿͆̕͜͝o̴͙̣͖͍̩͕̒͋̇̿̄̑̆͠ữ̶̟̱͙͉̪͓̫͛͗̽̅͒̕͠ŗ̷̠̰̥̐́͋̿̀̚̕ turn now..."
They put their hand behind their back, pulling it out, holding a knife now. It shone in the dark, reflecting the almost non-existent light back at Jackie.
They held the knife up to Jackie's stomach, shoving it in with zero hesitation. Jackie gasped, the initial shock wearing off as he began to feel it. They twisted the knife inside Jackie, and the hero screamed, his legs almost giving out.
They held Jackie up, "Oh, no, we can't have you on the ground until you're dead."
Jackie wanted to respond, but the pain was getting to his head, making it hard for him to form any thoughts unrelated to the pain. They pulled the knife out, stabbing it back in on Jackie's side, ripping it out and repeating on the other side. Blood dripped from their knife onto the cold floor below them as they pulled it out of Jackie. They brought the knife up to their face, examining the dark red liquid that coated their blade. They wiped it on the sleeve of their black hoodie, while the wounds in Jackie's side and stomach started to close. The agony, however, didn't go with it. The burning ache remained, the cause of the tears streaking down Jackie's cheeks.
"Oh come on, don't look so pathetic, you're almost making me feel sorry for you," They laughed.
Before Jackie could say anything, they ripped the knife across Jackie's throat, a gash appearing in a straight line along his neck, blood pouring out of the wound, running down his pale skin. Jackie made a strangled scream sound, pressing his hands up to his neck.
They laughed again, a matching gash appearing across their own neck, blood dripping out.
The wound on Jackie was fading into a scar, but it remained on their neck as a wound. They giggled, tapping Jackie's nose with their bloodied knife, before disappearing in an odd flurry of black and green.