4. Phobia || Antisepticeye

(TW: Trypanophobia, don't read if this might trigger something. As someone with this phobia, I have no idea why I decided to write this lmao)

The needles stabbed into Anti, reducing the glitch to tears.

"Please stop," He sobbed, unable to move due to the straps holding him to the table.

The three faceless doctors said nothing, preparing another syringe, which they pushed into his arm, injecting him with some nameless drug.
Anti struggled against the restraints, his glitch powers weren't working.

"Just a few more," The doctors said, their mouths moving as one as their three voices merged together.

"Stop!" Anti screamed, tears streaking down his face.

All the doctors moved together, all three picking up a syringe at the same time, moving around the table to stab them into different parts of his body. The sharp pain made Anti wince and suck in a breath, trying not to cry again.

The doctors moved away and left the room. A minute passed, in which Anti sat in silence, the sounds of his quiet sobs echoing off the walls of the dark room he was in, the single light above him like a spotlight.
The door opened again, and in walked three faceless doctors, who walked around the table Anti was on, picking up syringes in sync.

"Oh god, not again," Anti whispered, pulling at the restraints.

"Just a few more," They said, their one voice separating into three.

****

Anti's eyes shot open and he sat up quickly, his blankets falling off of him. His room was dark and silent. He rubbed his eyes, trying to push the image of his dream out of his head.