15📜

Chapter 20

Chapter 20

After coronation was like a dream for both Sunwoo and Ni-ki. It was filled with happiness. They got to plan their wedding and now it's right around the corner.

All was perfect. Nothing could change that, not now. The war has settled down which means that Ni-ki really should've been gone by now but thankfully they are able to get married.

It didn't feel real when Sunwoo thought that him right now planning his wedding and living happily could've been going threw the worst thing in his life if he didn't ask his parents to get married.

All the fear was gone. Both Sunwoo and Ni-ki used to worry so much about losing each other that they held hugs a little longer and always made up excuses to see each other longer now, they see each other too much.

Their lives took a turn for the better and it really was better. Neither of them could've asked for more.

Sunwoo was able to be with the one he really loves.

Sunoo closed the book slowly. Suddenly this book felt more like a slap in the face.

It felt like the bottom line of ever word was. "You messed up" or "you let the wrong person go" or the worst one "he isn't yours you let go of the one who actually loved you".

And let me tell you it didn't feel nice. All Sunoo wanted was to turn back time and fix things. Yet, he didn't know what to fix. Since it was really hard to think of these things.

He was mad at the book for getting in his head. Then when he missed the book he was mad at Riki for not understanding. Then he wondered what it would be like if he never read the book or met Riki.

He wondered if maybe he shouldn't have begged his mom to skip that event and go to the book store with Jungwon but then again he loved that book.

So then he thought maybe he should have just watched his friends rub it in his face they are dating and not go to art and meet Riki.

But then Riki made him feel loved he made Sunoo feel special. Like no one had ever done. Then he couldn't think. He didn't know what to think and his brain would always change the subject.

He decided that going on 3 weeks of being "sick" might end up in his mom taking him to the hospital so he went to school.

"Sunoo really?" Jungwon asked when they met at school.

"Really what?" Sunoo asked. Really stupid I know.

"No texts. No calls for 2 whole weeks. I had to ask your mom what happened. She said you were sick" Jungwon said in a very strict tone.

"Yeah I was" Sunoo lied.

"Don't you think you would be in the hospital of you were sick like that for 2 weeks?" Jake asked. Sunoo shot him a look.

"Um well it wasn't that bad" Sunoo said. He felt his cheeks heating up.

"But bad enough to not come to school I see" Heeseung added.

"I'm sorry ok. But I really was sick" Sunoo lied again.

"Really or were you with Riki?" Sunghoon asked.

Sunoo had no answer to that. He didn't really wants to tell Jungwon, his friend since birth, that he was kinda a reason they broke up.

Which was sorta unavoidable but still Sunoo didn't want to do it yet.

"Actually Riki and I broke up" Sunoo said earning a gasp from everyone.

"You what?" Jake asked.

"But why?" Heeseung added.

"I thought you guys were in love!" Jungwon almost yelled.

"It's complicated. After Jungwon spilled about my thing with Ni-ki he just ended up saying it would be better if we broke up" Sunoo said sadly. This again got a reaction out if his friends.

"Sunoo really. I'm so sorry I really didn't-"Jungwon started freaking out until Sunoo grabbed his hand and interrupted.

"No Jungwon it's not your fault. It's totally mine. I hid Ni-ki from him. Not just Ni-ki I hid the whole book. So I hid a big part of myself from my boyfriend. It had to be brought up sometime" Sunoo said. This didn't change Jungwons thoughts though.

"So we're you sick?" Jay asked.

"No I was sad and confused. I was able to convince my mom I was sick and she let me stay home. I don't think anyone wanted to see me like I was" Sunoo answered.

"But you guys still have art together. How will that be?" Jake asked.

"I really don't know. I haven't spoken to him since that day. I do still love him but it would take me a thousand life times to earn his trust back" Sunoo said.

"Alright but promise me you will talk to him at some point" Jungwon said in a bossy voice.

"What would I need to talk to him about?" Sunoo asked.

"Closure. Duh. If you don't talk it out this wound will never heal. You have no idea what he is thinking. Hell, you don't even know what your thinking. Trust me it will feel good to talk" Jungwon said.

"Ok I will but not now. It's still too soon" Sunoo decided.

"Fine. But it can't be too far into the future so it's weird to being it up" Jake said.

"When did you both get to be my dating advice. Alright I will talk to him but not too far into the future. Happy?" Sunoo finished.

"Very" both Jungwon and Jake answered with a smile.