Two: If You Get To Tell Your Truth, So Do I

Thank you MattMcWise as always 😅

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Content Warning/Trigger Warning⚠️⚠️⚠️ (themes such as grooming and manipulation are dealt with and will be in the next few chapters)

Annabeth carefully unlocked the apartment door, trying and failing not to make noise.

"Hey." Peyton yawned, and welcomed Annabeth home.

"Oh, hey, Pey, how was class?"

"Winston's never not a bitch."

"That bad?"

"Yeah. Where's Percy?"

"Why would I know where Percy is?" Annabeth didn't mean to sound so defensive.

"I just figured you guys went to a party."

"I don't like parties." Annabeth grabbed water from the fridge and uncapped it.

"Oh, right, you're a loser." Peyton laughed, getting a middle finger from Annabeth.

"Hey now, I'm just a worried person!"

"Hey guys." Percy unlocked the door, and came in.

"Why are you both dressed up?"

"I had my date." Annabeth defended.

"I also had a date." Percy seemed to pause to think about a name. "—With Rachel from my swim team."

"Were they bad dates? You guys are home kinda early if they went well. Peyton laughed.

"You know Peter, he likes to go to bed early because he has early classes."

"And, uh, Rachel and I have swim in the morning, so we have to get to bed early too."

"You couldn't have done that at her place?" Annabeth asked, smirking.

"No, she has a roommate that would be home." Percy smiled.

"Oh, what a shame." Annabeth laughed.

"It's not funny, she gave me blue balls."

"Ew, Percy, don't make us picture that."

"Fine. I'll be in the bathroom." He said, sticking his tongue out and pushing Annabeth jokingly.

Annabeth used the momentum to sit next to Peyton on the couch.

"I should probably get to bed, I have to work in the morning." Peyton, yawned, and whined, as she dragged her feet into their shared room.

"Fine, I'll be here all by my lonesome!" Annabeth shouted to no one in particular. (Percy)

Percy was soon by her side, pulling her closer and keeping her against his chest.

"We're alone." Percy smiled, wrapping an arm around Annabeth's waist, and resting his head against hers.

"We are." She noted.

Annabeth kissed his nose, and Percy turned on a show neither were really paying attention to, too focused on the other to care what could possibly be on at eleven thirty on a Thursday.

Annabeth couldn't think about anything but Percy these days anyway, she may or may not be failing a few classes because of it, but nobody needs to know about it. How can she not be excited about living with the love of her life? He's everything to her, and she can't show it, and it's driving her nuts.

"I wish it could be like this all the time." Annabeth said, against his neck.

"Me too." Percy kissed her.