Three: I Hate Being Hopeless

MattMcWise thank you so much
———
⚠️⚠️⚠️Content warning/trigger warning⚠️⚠️⚠️(grooming/manipulation) ⚠️⚠️⚠️
———

Annabeth knocked on Professor Castellan's office door the next day and waited for him to answer.

"Welcome back, Annabeth. I assume you have an answer for me?"

"I do." She smiled and tried to stop her conscious from intervening.

"Well?"

"Well, I'm here, aren't I, Professor Castellan?"

"Please, call me Luke." He put his hands on her hips. "On your knees." He smiled a sickly sweet smile.

"What would you like me to do?"

"Tell me, Annie." He used two fingers to lift her chin to have her look at him. "You said you have a boyfriend?"

"I do." She swallowed hard.

"What would he have to say about me putting my hands on your pretty little face?"

"He probably wouldn't like it very much."

"And if he found out what we were doing? Hmm?"

"He wouldn't like that either."

"And when he finds out you sucked me off?"

"He won't find out."

"Good." He shoved his thumb in her mouth.

Luke took her hair in one hand and unzipped his pants.

~

Annabeth returned home, clothes disheveled and a sour taste in her mouth. The bus ride was torturous and sickening as she thought about how much longer she would have to see Luke.

He insisted on seeing her every day until the semester was over, which meant thirteen days until she could just be done with her 'extra credit'.

She unlocked the apartment with tears in her eyes.
~

"Baby, are you okay?" Percy rarely called her Baby, so it started alarm bells in her head.

"I mean, yeah, I just— I'm just really happy to be home." She sank into his arms on the couch.

"I'm happy you're home too, I've been meaning to talk to you about something...." He trailed off, examining her face, and then contorting when he caught a glimpse of something on her face.

"What?" She took his hand and squeezed it tight, holding his hand to her chest, dipping her head to kiss his fingers lightly.

"What's that on your face?"Percy used his thumb to wipe Luke's cum off her upper lip. "It's— It's sticky?"

Percy examined the white liquid on his thumb, holding it towards the light in hopes ofgetting a better look.

"It's uh...." She tried to think of something, anything, really, but was coming up short.

"What is it?"

"It's a product that—Professor Castellan—is producing for his side business, you know, the one I'm helping him with to pass his class?"

Percy sniffed it. "Is it edible?"

"No—" Annabeth remembered the sour taste of his cum.

"Why was it on your lip then?"

"Must have splashed."

"That seems dangerous, I don't know how I feel about you working in a dangerous lab, Beth."