°~Chapter 6~°

Y/n's POV

I took my bag from the rooftop and thankfully all my books are there and a picture of me and my dad, after I went to the rooftop I immediately went home to rest after pulling a guy's hair to a thread, As I went home, I went up the stairs to go to my room to drop of my stuff and take a refreshing shower.

After my shower, I got dressed and went down to eat dinner and saw the person that makes my guts go to calm to anger.

He waved at me and smirked, How dare he come into my house?!

"Oh, Y/n this is Minghao, He's my friend and he will be staying here because he ran away from his parents." Seokmin explained, Like this peasant stay in the same house as me?!

"You asshole, Now you really want me to make you bald, COME HERE!!"I raged at Minghao, I ran to him but seokmin blocked my way and protected Minghao

"YAHH LEE SEOKMIN LET ME HIT HIM, HE CANT BE HERE, HE FOLLOWS ME AT SCHOOL AND HE USED YOU TO FOLLOW ME!!" I Loudly muttered to Seokmin as seokmin stopped protecting Minghao and I quickly grabbed Minghao's hair.

But seokmin grabbed my arm preventing me from pulling Minghao's hair, "Y/n stop, He doesn't have anywhere to go and I don't think Minghao will use me to follow you, He’s a good person, And y/n his parents are horrible so just let him stay here for a couple of months."Seokmin begged me

I let go of Minghao's hair and Seokmin let go of my arm, "Fine but only 5 months and nothing more alright but you need permission from my mom." I said because I couldn't take anymore I'm too tired to be fighting and I need my nutrition and beauty sleep.

Minghao and seokmin nodded and I ate my dinner with Mrs.lee and the two assholes and anyways I went up and the stairs to go to my room but someone grabbed my wrist and I looked up and saw.......

________
I did that on purpose but anyway happy weekend and I'm crying inside cuz of a concert I can't go to😭😭🤧