°~Chapter 20~°

Author's POV

Y/n was still in her room and then she heard a knock on her door, She opened the door lightly and saw Taehyun with her Mom, She wanted to slam the door shut and never see her Mom again but they came in without her consent.

They sat at her bed and Y/n sat at her desk and she was ready to hear the truth they will have to tell.

"I know Y/n, you probably think that I don't love you but I really do, It's just that everytime I see you I see your dad and I'm still not over him and Paul is my husband in the states, Your grandmother arranged a marriage between me and Paul after your dad died and I just feel so much guilt of not giving you the love your dad was able give and I'm really proud of you for your hard work on school and I feel like I want to give you the love you need at this time." Mom said and it made her realize that her finally became proud of all her hard work and she needed love from a mother at this time but then y/n still felt something missing.

"Mom can we visit dad tomorrow with Taehyun?" Y/n asked with a smile She couldn't get rid off.

Her Mother looked up to her and nodded and hugged her, Y/n didn't respond at first but she hugged back and rested her head on her Mom's shoulder, Taehyun joined the hug And Y/n felt happy of having a complete family moment she didn't have since her dad died.

The next day~

Y/n's POV

My life was complete even if it was just yesterday, My Mom noticing me and Taehyun right beside me and Minghao as my boyfriend but he had some problems with his Mom, He didn't know how to pay the hospital bills, I wanted to help him but he didn't want me to.

Mom drove us herself to the cemetery, And Taehyun was excited to finally meet dad since he didn't reach him.

We arrived at the cemetery and I saw a familiar figure and it was Minghao, I wondered why he was here but I remember he has a friend here.

"Yeobo, I missed you, I know I never visit you but here I am with your son and daughter, Dongho wasn't able to visit but im sure he still come and visit."
My mom lovingly said with a smile She couldn't get rid off.

I forgot to mention I also have a older brother called Kang Dongho but im sure he is called Baekho now Anyways Taehyun talked to dad about his life and what happened in the states and Minghao came and joined since he was visiting jun.

I went to jun's grave with Minghao and Minghao introduced me to him and I felt happy that everything is coming into place, After we went to Jun's we went back to my dad's grave and went home.

While on our way home~

"Minghao, I payed for your Mom's treatment and the bill." My mom said out of nowhere which made Minghao suprised.

"Mrs.Kang, You didn't have I was going to work it out." Minghao said but My mom just smirked

"I had too, It's a way of helping you since you were there for my daughter when I wasn't there, And plus no need to call me that just call me auntie or Mom if you prefer." Mom said which made my eyes widen because DID MY MOM JUST APPROVE OF HIM?!

Now that's a happy ending.