°~Chapter 8~°

Minghao's POV 

I was watering the plants in the gazebo then Y/n came to me, I assume she's ready to do some gardening based on her outfit but anyway I let her water the rest of the plants I didn't water yet.

I took a break from gardening and I went inside the house to get some water but while looking at her from the window she Somehow had a Angelic side of her not the other side of her that almost destroyed my scalp but still she looked so peaceful and I think she found something she likes.

After my short break of gardening, I went outside to give her some water, as i went outside She immediately grabbed the glass of water from the tray I was holding, I was surprised that after she immediately took the water and finished it all in one go, Wow she must be tired that tired watering plants but I just sighed and She noticed me sigh at her.

"Look I'm tired the hose is too heavy and I'm here to learn how to plant a plant not do your unfinished work!" she Complained, I mean she is right but I deserve a break to you know.

I just rolled my eyes and how can a hose be heavy? But I just erased my thoughts and grabbed the hose and watered the plants she apparently 'doesn't want to water'.

I was watering the plants peacefully when I heard a chuckle most likely to be y/n it isn't that loud as Dokyeom's, I off the hose and place it at a small stoll and looked around if y/n is there or not.

I looked around the garden and suddenly a sprite of water was shot on my back, Shit she has the hose, If she has the hose she must be a maniac with a hose in her hands, I quickly ran back the gazebo and another sprite of water shot me that it made me fall to the ground and slowly got up and saw Y/n laughing like a evil villain.

I quickly ran to her and took the hose from her hands and Now we're both wet because of our stupid actions it's mostly y/n tho, We both fought over a garden hose but mostly it was fun, She was laughing and so was I, It must be sad not getting noticed by mother but losing someone you love is worst, It must have been a long time since she became this happy and im glad to make her happy, But at the end we both ended up both soaked in water.

We both went back inside the house to change but when we entered the living room, It was like a dark cloud replaced the happy sun.