°~Chapter 13~°

Author's POV

Y/n challenged Misoo to a drinking since Y/n had finally lost it and became insane to challenge Misoo to a drinking game.

"Hey Misoo let's have a drinking game."Y/n challenged Misoo while Misoo just nodded in response of a yes.

Someone drinks a shot of soju if

You randomly swear

You laugh

You get angry

Me and Misoo was in the living room and everyone was just watching us, Then Mingyu had started talking and talking about random stuff and then Mingyu talked about crushes and We were asked to tell who it was.

"I have none." Y/n had lied

"Well, I have one He's the one who invited me here today." Misoo smirked at Y/n

And then Y/n had just laughed like a insane person, But then she realized her mistake and she drank a shot of soju, The whole round was just Misoo and Y/n absolutely just destroying each other and then but of them just became drunk and it was getting late so Mingyu had excused everyone to go home.

Minghao and Y/n went home together and Y/n had a blurry version when they got home and then Y/n suddenly hugged Minghao tightly and Minghao responded to hugging her back, They were just hugging at the entrance of the house and not going inside, But they both pulled away and parted ways.

A few days later~

Y/n's POV

I keep waiting for Minghao to finally confess but everytime he comes up to is just to talk about his day not him confessing honestly I don't expect at any point but I'm still hoping, Misoo got herself a boyfriend and that's great but How about me and Minghao?

While in class there was music playing and then a Guy with bouquet of roses came to me and held a sign that said "Kang Y/n, Will you be my girlfriend?"
I mean this a different guy confessing to me it's also the guy I didn't know existed in the school but I need to let go of Minghao, I nodded and he hugged me it felt weird a different guy hugging me, It felt uncomfortable but I just had to hug him back, The only guy I hugged was Minghao and I was drunk that time.

The whole day was knowing my new 'boyfriend' Song Jihoon, He was nice but the whole day was just him talking about himself like he chatting about his hair and stuff, He's not that bad but he just loves himself too much and anyway I got home to see Minghao lounging in living room and ignored me as I walked in.

I just went into my room and then I  heard my phone ring and saw the caller ID and it was Song Jihoon, I took a bit of a moment to think about answering it or not but instead I answer it anyway.

____
A/N : I know it's a bit confusing how like there's this random guy that asks her out but she is rich and pretty so who wouldn't and I had to time skip it cuz I got a amazing idea from my older sis and it had to be made, And don’t worry About Minghao they will still end up together but in a different way.