°~Chapter 18~°

Y/n's POV

After I called Jihoon to break up with him, I didn't feel sad but felt happy instead but I do hope he can love someone who he doesn't use for smarts, I went out of my room and I heard a loud voice and I immediately knew who it was.

I ran down the stairs out of excitement and saw my favorite and one and only brother Kang Taehyun, He was born after my dad died and Mom didn't want him to be in Korea since Mom didn't want Taehyun to be sad so she sent him to the states and I didn't see him ever since but we still stayed in touch, video calling him before I go to sleep.

"Taehyun!" I ran to him and welcomed him by opening my arms wide open to let him hug me, He ran to me and hugging me tightly planting a kiss on my left cheek, I chuckled because of the kiss on my cheek and I tighten the hug and I kissed the top of his head and softly stroked his hair.

We hugged for a few minutes and we both pulled away to eat lunch in the dining room, My mom came down to welcome Taehyun I felt jealous since Taehyun got more attention and notice from mom but I still love them both.

I sat down at the dining room and lunch came freshly made, There was a lot of food just for Taehyun's arrive, I guess my Mom planned this and all the food was Taehyun's favorite.

Minghao also came and ate with us and sat beside me and Taehyun didn't mind since he was enjoying eating his food, But then My Mom started talking it was like storm was coming to ruin the weather that's what I thought in my head, "Taehyun-Ah, Is the food delicious?" Mom smiled at Taehyun but the smile in my face was gone and Minghao noticed but I still smiled but it was a smile not with joy but lies.

"Yes Mom! But I want to ask where is Paul?" Taehyun asked, while I was confused at who is this 'Paul'.

Mom was about to say something but interrupted her "Mom, who is Paul?" I asked with worry since I didn't know who Taehyun was talking about.

"Okay, Y/n ,  don't be mad but Paul is my husband in the states, he has been taking care of Taehyun there." She said holding my hand but I got rid of her hand intertwined with mine and I couldn't believe my own Mother has a husband I don't know about, The atmosphere was heavy there was complete silent in the room and stood up from my chair and left the room with anger.

I was gonna go to my room but then Minghao held my wrist and hugged me, I hugged him back by sudden tears I couldn't hold back, I cried on his shoulder And I felt comfort when ever I'm with him and I needed that and I felt safe in his touch, A feeling I don't want anyone to ruin.

I pulled away and We both went my room and layer on the bed and We cuddled, I was still crying and I let out everything that has been building inside of me and It was nice to let it out all out to a person you love.

A/N: Okay Minghao and Y/n are 18 so it makes Taehyun 13 and yes its Taehyun from txt I'm multistan and I had to but more will come.