{Prologue} Chapter 1 - Gullible death

My entire life, I was always thought and trained to be perfect, but I wasn't. I can't be perfect. I can't with my gullible thoughts of everything I see in front of me and my kindness. But I know peace will be achieve if I just continue on trying, even if I'll have to kill myself to do so.

Without thinking that I'll be leaving everyone I love and cared for behind, including those who I have gave nothing but neglection and high expectations. Despite being gullible, I guess I caught on my father's bad traits.

~~~~

I stared at my cousin, M/N, as the latter had a pissed expression towards me.

"Y/N.. Stop being to kind and kill! You're acting like a coward!" He yelled with spite towards me as he threw a glass bottle, that was on my desk, on the ground as it shattered into a million shards.

I sighed tiredly, I know I am a coward, and locked eyes with my enraged cousin.

"M/N.. Don't you think, you're a bit too.. Violent? Violence isn't always the answer.." I said, not raising my voice, as I knelt down and picked up the shards, ignoring how it's piercing my fragile fingers.

"We are in war!! Don't you want 'peace'? Then end this!! Think of the effects of it!! What about your sister, who is still in your mother's womb!? Your brother! Your comrades! Your family!! My family!! Our family!?"

M/N shouted, tone laced with venom and rage, I furrowed my brows at that. They never loved me and I hated the fact I inherited their bad traits. But I can't find in myself to hate them. I hate myself.

"Don't bring them into this talk, this is between the two of us only" I spat, not knowing I was glaring at my cousin without my knowledge, M/N gritted his teeth as he looked at his cousin's glare. He scowled and stormed out of Y/N's office, opening the door roughly and slamming it shut, as his footsteps echoed away slowly.

"M/N!" I called out but to no avail as my cousin never answered back.

Sighing, I sat back down on my chair as I turned my head towards the window, checking the view.

"What am I going to do with you, M/N" I muttered to myself as I sighed once, he deeply cares for him. He really did but with his current state of mind, he doesn't know where to start.

~~~~~

All soldiers of Y/N walked to the battlefield as his friends and family walked along side him as the opposing enemies could be visibly seen from afar as each step they took they grew visible to the human eye.

Soon they have met face to face, M/N went to pull his dagger out to slash his throat but Y/N saw this and gave him a warning glare as he muttered for only M/N to hear.

"Don't be hasty, M/N" the sentence made M/N scowl as he lowered his weapon but took a gun, just in case later on.

"You're the leader? I see you had read my letter... Well? Do you accept the deal? If we end the war here and now, no one can suffer anymore" Y/N spoke as his eyes were focused on the enemy leader of the opposing country.

"I don't know, sounds sketchy" The oppose taunted, commented, as they stared back at Y/N.

"This son of a bitc-" M/N cursed but with Y/N's expression, he scoffed.

"Listen... I have a family and friends to take care.. Why don't we just end it here?" Y/N pleaded, he was tired. Very tired.

The opposed chuckled as they spoke.

"If you truly love and care your comrades.. Prove it by shooting yourself! Only then I will surrender!" They shouted their condition as he grinned maliciously at Y/N.

Y/N and M/N, everyone, stared at the opposed leader shocked. What type of condition is that? The two cousins both have different thoughts of that..

"He already proves that he cares and loves us! Screw you! We're killing you instead!" Sakino bestowed an argument. Then followed by Kiyo, Y/N's little brother, as he shouted his part.

"Yeah! How dare you mock my brother! You'll pay for that, you scum!" And lastly, Haru.

"This just proves you're a coward! Y/N is an amazing and kind person! How could you take advantage of him!?"

Y/N couldn't help but think of that last one, he shook his head lightly as he felt like someone had took over his body, what's going on?

Without control whatsoever, Y/N raised his hand in signal to stop and be silent. He got the result he expected. But this isn't him.

He smiled at the opposed leader, what's gotten into him? He doesn't know what has gotten into him but.. He let it be. He doesn't know why but he felt numb.

"It that so?" He took out a gun as he aimed it straight at his side head, this caused everyone, including the opposing country, to stare at him with widen eyes.

"Then so be it... I hope you will fullfil your promise"

Arguments spreaded out as everyone told him not to do it.

He didn't listened as he look at his family and friend one by one, saying his last goodbye. His eyes soon landed on M/N, his eyes showed guilt as he stared back at M/N's blank expression. He couldn't bare with it anymore and pulled the trigger. This world truly is too much, how pathetic can he further be?

BANG

"Y/N!!!"