Chapter 9 - The Senju's Desire

Hashirama successfully brought the Uchiha in his clan without anyone to seeing him and gave him clothes to wear which are his own. The Murada whistled lightly as he looked around the Senju's house. It was pretty big like theirs, traditional style and well done portraits of Hashirama, Tobirama, and Itama. There's one when they were kids with their parents and one by one.

"Nice place, Hashirama. Where's your other brother?" Murada asked as he looked at the portraits, admiring the well done art.

"Itama? Oh! He's currently in the hospital leading the medic unit and helping healing the injured." Hashirama answered.

Murada hummed knowingly at that, he knew Itama would make a great medic. He kept tabs on him through his own things, he has the diamond seal and is practically a male version of Tsunade herself. Except very softhearted, very kind, very merciful.

Of course, Murada knows Izuna and Itama are growing slightly... Closer. Very close.

Murada felt hands roamed around his shoulders as a kiss was on his neck, the Uchiha lidded his eyes as he looked down at the Senju caressing his shoulder as his other hand made its way down his waist, bringing the Uchiha close to him.

"I can't wait for this war to be over... I can't wait to be with you without anyone from our clan to make a big deal with it.." the Senju huskily whispered, he adored the Senju crest on Murada, he can't wait for it to become real.

Murada looked down at the Senju and freed himself from his hold once he felt the Senju slipping his hand inside the kimono that belongs to the Senju, turning around to face him.

"Seriously, Hashirama..? Still not satisfied with earlier?" Murada crossed his arms with slight furrowed brows, the Senju chuckled as he went towards the Uchiha, grabbing his chin and lifted it lightly as his other hand held him close by pulling his lower back closer to him lightly, closing the distance between their lower body.

Murada placed his hands on Hashirama's chest as he stared deep into the Senju's black eyes. His eyes held lust and desire, Murada squinted his eyes and moved his head back lightly once he saw Hashirama leaning forward to a kiss.

The Senju furrowed his brows as he pulled Murada's chin and connected his lips on his, Murada made a muffled sound as he opened his eyes lightly, eyebrows furrowed, the Senju was persistent.

Murada pushed him away but the Senju roughly grabbed him once again and bit his neck as he gripped on the Uchiha's free wrist, Murada released a pained scream as he scratched the Senju's back next, drawing a groan from the latter.

Hashirama pressed his body weight further causing both men to fall on the ground as the Senju pinned both the Uchiha's wrists above his head as the Uchiha himself was groaning and fighting back.

"Wait!!" Murada shouted, causing the Senju to stop and look down at him with a blank expression, wanting to continue. The Uchiha panted as his breathing was hollow, calming his beating heart beat.

"Wait..." Murada whispered as he thought for a moment, this Senju almost raped him and didn't think of the consequences, he almost raped him. Forced him. He's in danger. He screamed danger. Danger.

"Let me... Put on a show for you..~ You're going a bit too.. fast." Murada thought of what he said and act accordingly as he successfully got out of the Senju's pin and stood up with him. Just thinking of doing this made his stomach turn as he held back a disgusted expression.

The Uchiha slowly, seductively even, took of the light yellow haori that belongs to the Senju and dropped it on the ground. A smirk made its way on his features as the Senju looked at him with anticipation and hunger, waiting.