Chapter 11 - Secrets better left unfold

By the time Murada came home, everyone was fast asleep as he made sure the watchers for this night's war did not see him. He was far too worn out to hiraishin back to the clan, he entered his household silently as he took off his footwear, he released a tired sigh as he wants nothing but to rest.

But before that.. He must check on his progress and must know when is the possibility he'll wake up, despite knowing where that aloe vera's whereabouts, he can't possibly send a clone to kill it. That plant multiplies to how much it pleases, so it'll take him forever to fully kill it until it's exhausted itself.

So.. He created a being. A being of his own, a human at that. He stole a body that belongs to the hagoromo clan as the clan is no longer available, rather had gone extinct as the senjus were ruthless and subtracted them all whole until no one is left behind.

He hasn't given him a name yet, though should he even give him a name? But then again, his creation needs to dwell among the others, but he isn't that fully advance to give it emotions. The dead body itself lack it, of course he studied the body first. To know if it'll adapt to his experiments, how does he know such disgusting as that? He was a soldier. They've done many, many, horrid things underground.

Inhumane things included. He had never taken part, but he has experience. Seeing as his father forcefully showed him by using his own comrade's dying body, he still remembered the bloodied eyes, the fear and pain embedded within as his features almost made him unrecognizable and the brutal things his own father had shown him left him scar and his hatred towards him to bottle within his heart.

Shaking his head, he made his way towards the guest room, tiptoeing as he could hear Madara's slight snoring. Ah, he waited for him to come home and fell asleep waiting, how sweet of him.

Smile just a tad bit little, he finally arrived to the guest room. He opened the door and entered, looking back if anyone was there then finally closed the door, locking it as he placed silencing seal all around the entire room.

He turned around and knelt down the bed, moving the bed away as it revealed a trapdoor on the bottom of it, he opened the bottom entrance and entered down, climbing down the ladder as he closed the entrance trapdoor.

Reaching the ground, he looked around as syringe were scattered everywhere on the ground, the table dirtied with unknown color liquids, the walls surrounded with countless papers about anatomy, poison, liquids and their effects, and theories and such.

At the very center of the room, a human size glass container filled with clean water, inside was the dead body he was reviving and making a new human entirely. The body itself is slightly built and tall, fair skin toned, slightly long straight brown hair that reached down his shoulders, red crimson eyes, and male.

Murada studied the process of it as he reads the documents he had gathered so far, the patient hasn't really given any signs of awakening, other than the fact he had managed to bring it back to life and bring it's formal glory back. Though he still has to train the male as he was dead for who knows how long in this era they live in the current moment.

He muttered to himself that he needs to top up his game if he ever wants this era to end, he heard a glass being tap as he looked around. Another tap once again, this time he turned around, facing the glass container filled with clean water. His creation was tapping the glass. Ah yes.

He paused. Wait.. Tapping the glass?

Murada dropped his documents as he watched him continuously tapping the glass, the male creation stared back at him with empty emotions devoid eyes, he blinked as he slowly knelt down and grabbed the fallen documents, all the while keeping eye contact with the awakening of his creation.