Chapter 5 - Hashirama, Madara and Murada

A stone was thrown across the flowing river, it sunken down the water once it has reached its limit. The wind blowing gently, the trees dancing ever so gracefully, the birds chirping and flying by. The day was peaceful unlike the war happening as years goes by.

Madara tch-ed disappointedly, Murada sat on a near by big rock as he watched his twin scowl to himself and picked yet another rock, the other twin had lost count of how many times Madara had failed to reach one rock to the other side.

"This time, I'll reach the other side for sure." Madara muttered, Murada rolled his eyes though Madara didn't saw it due to him facing the other way, Murada leaned against his palm boredly as he waited for the interest part to come up.

"You've been saying that for the passed sixteen minutes and seventh rock." Murada commented. Madara grew a tick mark as he swiftly turned around and pointed a finger at Murada.

"Just watch! I'll reach it this time!!"

A loud whoosh interrupted them as a rock flew passed Madara's head and towards the river as it skipped four times then landed right towards the other side as it joined on with the other rocks.

Madara stared blankly at the rock that flew passed him, he turned around with his brows furrowed, quite pissed because someone had the audacity to take his spot.

"Just aim it a little higher than you'd expect." The newcomer adviced with his hand stretched out in a throw motion, one eye closed for distance perfecting, a grin present.

"That's the trick." Madara frowned at the newcomer as Murada hid a smirk and decided to play his role now.

"I don't need you to tell me that." Madara remarked, Murada joined in.

"I think you do, you've been throwing rocks for like sixteen minutes before this guy showed up." No amount of humiliation could be compared to what Madara is feeling right now, the newcomer laughed as he then turned to the other guy, though his eyes widened because he was very identical to the other one.

"Woah!! Twins!!" He shouted his thoughts out, Murada smirked amusingly at that.

"Yeah, twins. First time seeing identical twins?" The new guy nodded with a sheepish smile, he didn't know he said that out loud. Madara decided to bring back the subject of throwing stones, not liking the way Murada's attention switched to that stranger.

"Tch! It will reach the other side if I put my all into it!!" He stubbornly retort as he held the rock deep and hard, he then turned his head towards the stranger.

"Who the hell are you anyway?" He asked, quite rudely if I may add so, the stranger only smiled and brushed off his rudeness and answered politely, his expression laced with rivalry too.

"Right now, I'm just your rival at stone skipping. Though mine has already reached the other side." He taunted, practically ignoring his question and answered it differently, scratched that. He isn't polite, he came up rude too now.

Noticing this, Madara fully turned to him and asked once again. Though this time, he shouted it.

"I asked you who you are!" Murada had to cover his ears, why all the yelling? They're literally facing each other, geez. Murada covered his annoyance with a forced convincing smile and stood beside his twin and wrapped an arm around him, telling him to calm down (and shut up). Deciding to take the reign.

"There's no need to shout or be rude about it, Dara. Sorry about that, what's your name, stranger?" He asked with a friendly smile, his hand stretched out for a handshake.

The stranger smiled more widely and shook his hand and answered politely and sincerely this time.

"I'm Hashirama! Though I can't tell you my last name due to reasons..." Hashirama reasoned, Murada nodded understandingly.