Chapter 3 - An angel had been born

He felt like being squeezed to death as he couldn't help but feel his mouth opened as it release a high pitched cry of pain as he felt his lungs open from that. That left him in a confused state. What? Hasn't his lungs been always open? He felt unimaginable large hands grabbing him, he was internally screaming inside as he was forced to cry on the outside as he felt his lungs closing upon not screaming.

Soon, he felt it was enough as his hearing were muffled but he can faintly hear yet another cry of an infant, hearing that. He realized what situation this is, he was reborn. Soon his vision cleared out and but his hearing was still weak though what he was focused on was the Tajima looking person in front of him.

He didn't bothered on it at first until out of nowhere a person poofed beside him, Tajima, in a puff of smoke as he couldn't hear what he had said to him before Tajima seemed to have ordered him to leave. The person then left with a puff of smoke as it cleared out revealing no one to where he had stood.

Y/N was emotionless for a moment before rage had filled his chest, it was bad enough that he was born in war in his first life and now he had been reborn in war here in his second life and not just in any place as well, it just had to be in the warring states period where war is happening.

He hated war, he hated it. It gave him so much nightmares and unwanted memories, he hated whoever gave him this life, he- he..

He doesn't even know what to do anymore. But he does know one thing.

End this stupid war and kill that damn aloe vera. The plan? Meet Hashirama first and create a tension. Disgusting it may seem, he could care less. He just wants this war to be over with so he won't have to sleep with one eye open to prevent nightmares and get flashbacks of his old past memories.

He doesn't care how many side characters 'siblings' he'll sacrifice, but anyone except Madara and Izuna cause he knows damn well that'll end his life if he were to erase them.

And maybe meet Tobirama along the way and do the same plan as with Hashirama, why? Well you gotta be close with the jutsu creator for connections. If I have to place a genjutsu on him then I will.

This isn't his world anymore, no. This aren't his family and they never will be. I'm only stopping this war for my own selfish reasons, but then.. Why not play with them along the way? At least then, I'll get what I want. All I have to do is wait for my appearance, after all.. high appearance here in this shinobi world can deceive anyone and who has high appearance?

The Uchiha Clan.

~~~~~

After figuring out he was reborn as the twin brother of the anime's so-called 'villain' Madara, he knew that his plan will play out smoothly. He wanted this war done by the time he will be eighteen, he can't handle those bloodshed memories. Especially when you have horrible past with each of them.

Ignoring that, his name made him internally deadpan but laugh humorless as well.

Uchiha Murada.

The name has many meanings.

"Only purpose to give what they crave and that is desires" or some dark version. It means "Dead"

Funny because the first meaning is literally his plan, though he'll have to confused many characters for that. His first target will be his so-called twin, Madara. The younger he is, the easier it will be for Murada. Yes he's taking on the name, it's honestly amusing not to.

Anywho, currently their parents had left them to inform the elders about something he couldn't bother on digging into, especially when all he hears are muffled gibberish.

Guess time to put on the act as the 'clingy twin of Uchiha Madara' and put on the personality of an angel. He had been like that for most of his entire life back home, maybe it's about time to pull it back up into good use. After all...

A ninja must see through deception, am I not wrong? This world is far darker than his back home. It'll take on a good use, he should've done this a long time ago but his heart was far too soft that he couldn't and it still is but he holds the power now. Not the other way around.

He'll keep check on his emotions, he knows sooner or later that old personality of his would slip up. He can't afford that happening.

Let's wait until side characters siblings arrives, they'll gladly be in use for the eternal mangekyo sharingan. Gladly they will.