Chapter 15 - A Friend and Foe

It's been two months ever since the Uzumakis joined the village hidden in the leaves, the woman have been disturbing Murada's space for the past months and was determined to make a bond with him despite the Uchiha's growing headache directly at her, though he would never admit that he was indeed interested in such bond formed.

It was rather close, comfortable, but sometimes a bit too overwhelming given the energy difference. Uzumakis are far too energetic, much to Murada's dislike. It reminds him of Hashirama, their energy can rivalry match.

Mito was an interesting character indeed, and very powerful. Though being an Uzumaki, the princess herself, it's to be expected that she will be powerful. She's next in line for the throne to take over her whole clan, a clan considered as royals much like the senjus and uchihas.

Murada took notice of himself thinking about the Uzumaki, it was very unlike him to think of such a character. Perhaps it was different in seeing the character itself truly in person, having no full knowledge of her personality, much like Hashirama. A two-faced Senju. Tobirama, clearly a soft tsundere, makes him his favorite. Madara, quite the violent type of partner to have, clearly a red flag. Those Wattpad stories make so many difference upon other people's views clearly.

You can't blame him, the anime itself only showed little screentime of the said Uzumaki other than the fact she was known for her strong prowess and the wife of the first hokage, kishimoto truly needs to give characters a little more screentime. Some Wattpad writers make females so... Overrated, it's a sad reality. Even though some are well written and included, almost the majority of them are making them... Cringe.

Murada couldn't help but shudder upon remembering such fanfics, but it cannot be helped, young people have such wildest imaginations. The author writing this is no different, just a bit.. Darker in thoughts.

"Hn..." Murada stood up from his seat as he tilted his head left and right to reduce pressure for lowering his head for almost half of the day, looking outside the window it was already noon, he scowled deep as he cursed such things as paperwork. He absolutely hates this, he'd be more delighted not being the hokage, he could always be Hashirama's assistant instead.

Perhaps a bit of alone time walking around the village will do good of what is left of his sane mental mind, this entire plan of changing the timeline truly is getting into him. He sighed tiredly as he left the office to take a shower and change, a bit of closure alone before walking around the village by himself. He'll just have to make sure Hashirama is nowhere in sight, Madara busy, and so is Tobirama.

As much as he favors Tobirama above the three of them, he still favors himself alone the most. Self love to say the least, besides. He can't remember the last time he had an alone time, so perhaps this'll be his day today.

Or so he thought, but the author has different plans.

~~~~~

Murada walked around the village, waving a greeting towards citizens, towards children running around playing a game. Many invited him in for tea, or games from kids and whatnot, though he politely declined their offers and continued his time of enjoying the scenery.

Feeling his old personality coming back to him, in this state he should be backing such a personality. But right now, he wasn't. Rather, he willingly let the old almost forgotten personality let him take control.

The pacifist of a personality, it felt like an eternity of not feeling such an old self coming back. It was calming in some way if he were being honest, maybe perhaps it's the fact that the three known characters in this era weren't here. Speaking of characters..

Just his luck, his head perked up as he was greeted with a familiar styled red hair. Uzumaki Mito, he tilted his head towards her, pursing his lips as he crossed his arms. Mito mirrored his actions as she displayed a fox-like smirk, Murada huffed as he walked once again to ignore her, but Mito swiftly grabbed his arm and began pulling him somewhere.