Chapter 4 - Progress

Time skip to five years straight.

He had already mastered everything that he could find here in the Uchiha clan, he has gained his planned eyes. In addition of two extra mangekyo sharingans from his deceased younger siblings who were triplets.

Ran, Rindou and Riku Uchiha. Died at the age of three years old by Senjus ambushing them, Murada was there and defeated them like child's play though played the part of not having to save them because of 'struggling' to fight on.

He brought their dead bodies back to the clan with his expression having a saddened mask, his parents awaited at the entrance with Izuna, who was still an infant, and Madara standing by their father's side.

They knew they didn't made it and mourned for their deaths, but Tajima held a stoic expression as well as Madara. Mura was pouring down her tears as she mourned for her children, carrying her baby gently with shaking hands, her eyes blurry from tears forming.

Murada comforted his mother as he took Izuna from her, his expression saddened as he mourned with his mother.

"Shinobis do not show emotions, Murada. Remember that." Tajima reminded his eldest son with a stern look and firm voice, left without a single word said after.

Murada lowered his head in shame, Madara noticed this right away and wrapped his arms around Murada's shoulder as he brought him close to him. Murada smiled lightly at that as he hugged his twin, Madara was caught a bit off guard by that. It took him a moment before he hugged Murada back.

"Madara, promise me.. That you won't leave me.." Murada spoke, his voice in a whisper, pleading him not to leave him. Madara was quiet, he hugged his twin tighter as he nodded and replied back.

"I promise, I'll never leave you. Ever." He vowed firmly, Murada smirked as shadows covered half of his face. Eyes red, eternal mangekyo sharingan activated, his mouth in a sick grin.

"Thank you, Madara... That's a promise."