Chapter 10 - Questionable views

Itama had just finished his duty as he released a small exhausted sigh, he placed a smile on as he looked at his last patient for today, glad he was able to heal his fatal wound. It was terrifying, of course. But as a medic shinobi, he must not let fear get the better of his job. Or else what he fears will cease to exist.

The patient was in deep in slumber as exhaustion haunted him for years in battle, the two colored hair male stood up from his chair and left the room quietly, careful not to wake up the patient who suffered severely. Physically and mentally at that.

~~~~~

He quietly shut the door and released yet another sigh, today was tiring like any other day here in this era of war between the two clans. Why can't it just end? He knows the two clans are growing tired and sorrowful because of the loss of family members and children. Why can't they just stop? Then it clicked. Pride.

His shoulders slumped as he hung his head low, shaking his head disappointedly. Pride, of course it'd be something curse at such thing as that. Both clans are prideful, no matter how tired, no matter how much they suffer the loss, they won't stop because of pride.

He shook his head as he wiped droplets of sweat forming in his forehead and stood up straight, he walked around the halls to exit the hospital and to go home, he figured his elder brother is home seeing as he's always available when he isn't going somewhere unknown or in battle.

His second elder brother, Tobirama, is always busy. But he couldn't blame him, this war was making everyone busy, including children. Children in this era doesn't even know what fun is any more, only focused on battle as their innocence had been tainted by the bloodshed memories nailed in their mind. The loss of a parent and siblings.

He couldn't blame their lack of emotions and feelings at this era, for he, too, had experience a loss of a brother. Kawarama.

Going back to memory lane as he walked around the clan and towards his home, he looked back at the memory of the day an unknown shinobi saved him from five Uchihas, the shinobi's chakra was unknown. He couldn't read it properly, it has a deep fire hidden within much like the Uchihas, but it has an ice cold walls guarding such fire. It was confusing.

But despite the confusion he still holds, he is forever thankful to that shinobi. Without him, he wouldn't be here in this era alive and grown up. He would've been dead before he could reach the years of two number digits.

~~~~~

Opening the door of his household he shared with his three older brothers, he looked around the halls, nothing out of the ordinary. He looked down and saw his elder brother's slippers on the corner, that brought a small smile as he was glad to know he was home today. Perhaps busy but still glad, then he noticed a pair of different ones right beside his elder brother's footwear, a different styled ones.

He was confused but paid no mind into it, thinking that it's just a friend of his elder brother in this clan of theirs, he shrugged and looked ahead. Taking off his footwear and entered the household, closing the door behind him.

As he was walking around, he was overly confused to find his elder brother's clothes on the ground, he picked it all up and raised an eyebrow. He shook his head, perhaps Hashirama was far too tired to bother on cleaning his own clothes. Itama folded them neatly and made his way towards his elder brother's room to place the clothes inside his cabinet.

He loves his brothers, truly. But sometimes he can't help but wish they would take care of themselves too, he would often catch them starving themselves or impatient about something though he presumes it must be the war. (Wrong)