Scott Imagine

I was sitting in bed just thinking 'did he even love me?' I just hugged my pillow and fell asleep.

"Y/N i have to tell you that..... I-i love Allison and i want her, not you. Please just take your things and leave" And without another word he left and i fell down crying out loud. I packed my things and left as i cried so hard and just dropped down til i was out of words and just went home. The next morning i woke up in a black room and there was infront of me people. I was chained to the wall as i cried out "Help please" I said looking at the people closely as they started to make out. It was Scott and Allison just making out and Scott was holding her tightly against him. He then pulled away "You are the skys gift lolly pop" I screamed at him and cried so hard as he told me i was the skys gift and i looked at his wrist and my name was replaced by her's and i just cried. "No, no NO!! YOU PROMISED!! YOU FUCKING PROMISED YOU WOULD ONLY CALL ME THAT!! YOU ARE A LIAR I HATE YOU" But infact i was lying i loved him so much as much as it hurted my guts i just couldn't help but cry and let out a sob as Scott walked over to me "I never loved you! You have to know that! You are a worthless bitch who doesn't have friends or a family!!! You are a whore who is going to rot in hell" He said as he disapeared and Allison came and just smiled evily at me "He choose me over you, you ugly fat bitch. He choose me because i am much more beautiful than you and skinnier you were just a try out slut" She said as she disapeared.

I gasped as i woke up from my horrible dream and just burst crying. I decided to end that pain by one way.... Killing myself. I grabbed sticky notes and started writting. "Mom i love you so much even though your work had been keeping you away from me and you know i just did this cause i couldn't handle my life anymore. Song just for you to listen and remember me with (Show me love by the wanted) It is a pretty good song actually -Y/N" I finishes and stuck it on the wall and started another one Hey sis, how are you? And how is your boyfriend? I hope everything is okay. I just wanted to say that i love you even if we fought it was just out of my stubborness and your high pride. Song just for you to listen and remember me with (Stay the night by Zedd) It is kind of sad but you will like it and i hope you get married soonxx -Y/N" I finished and stuck it on the wall and then started another one "Hey daddy i miss you even though your work has been tough and i make your mission as a father even harder but i love you and you love me so what? I love you daddy. Song just for you to listen to and remember me with (Don't know about you by Chris Brown) I know you don't like him but i promise you will like the song -Y/N" I finished as i stuck it on the wall too and then started again "Hey bro it is your sis who you protected from guys who tried to hit on me and told them that you beat them and in the end you would get beaten remember? Anyway i just want you yo know that i love you. Song just for you to remember me with (The monster by Eminem) I know you hate rap but just sit and listen you will like it -Y/N" I finished and stuck it just like the rest and started again "Hey Stiles it is your hug buddy Y/N hereeee. I want you to know that i did this for the best and i want you to be with Lidya and hug her tightly like you hug me and be happy, i love you man. Song just for you to remember me with (Radioactive by Imagine Dragons) I know you love this song so everytime you will listen you will remember me -Y/N" I finished it and put it on the wall and started again "Hey Aid and Eth you look good today how are you guys? How are you with Danny Eth? Keep him safe he is a very good guy you deserve eachother. Hey Aid i want you to get a decent girlfriend man i want you to be happy with this girl okay? I love you twinies. Song just for you to remember me with (Warrior by Ke$ha) I still love the dollar sign even if you don't -Y/N" I stuck another one and starting just over again "Hey Lidya i heard you liked Stiles? I hope so because he loves you so much and you are so much to him and i know if you are with him you will keep an eye on him not the opposite. I love you. Song just for you to remember me with (Bad romance) I think this will describe your love right? -Y/N" I finished again and started fresh Hey Isaac,Erica,Boyd and Derek how are you guys? Take care of eachothers and kove eachother no fights allowed. And you Alpha keep an eye on them they are your family and you just have to love them. I love you guys. Song just for you to remember me with (The drop by Lethal Bizzle) You will like it i promiseeeeeeee -Y/N" I sighed as i had alot of people to write to "Hey Danny take good care of Ethan okay? He is a good guy and you are too. Did i ever tell you tgat you are handsome? No? Okay. I love Dannyyy. Song just for you to remember me with (Va va voom by Nicki Minaj) Hey no judging on my music type -Y/N" I stuck another one the wall getting full "Hey Allison i know you don't like me so much but i don't hate you. I love you just like any other of my friends. I love you beauty. Song just for you to remember me with (I hope by Rebecca Ferguson) This song is just amazing -Y/N" What i said was true i didn't hate her "Hey Scott. Now you have Allison man you better keep an eye on her cause she is hot and because alot of guys would want her so protect with everything you got. Love you Man. Song just for you to remember me with (Say something by Christina Aguliera) I love this song man you gotta love it -Y/N" I wrote as i cried at this sticky note and the last one "Anyone i didn't mention i love you all. Parents, teachers and police and everyone else. Song for all of you to remember me with (Hey brother by Avicii) Coz if i was still here i would anything for you -Y/N" I stuck it and got up and went to the bathroom and started cutting very deep cuts asblood spurted all around the bathroom as if someone was killed..... I was killed.

---------------------------------------------------------

Vote for part 2