Stiles imagine + (the twins) for @NorthsBaby1

I woke up as my alarm kept buzzing as I looked at the clock and realized I'm very late. "SHIT!" I yelled out as I get scrambled to get dressed. I wore a pair of light shorts and a tank top as it was hot day. I got my bag and phone and ran to my Mustang and drove to school very fast and swerved at the right moment parking my car. I got out of the car quickly but bumped into a hard chest. I looked up and saw a totally handsome guy. I looked behind him and saw another one looking the very same. They must be twins. The guys smiled lightly and I was charmed by his smile. "Sorry. I just wanted to say you drive like a pro." He smiled "Well, I am a pro driver" I replied to him and gave him a sweet smile "Aiden by the way and this is my brother Ethan. We are new here. And you are?" He said to me in a soft voice so I smiled again "I am Rosalie and you can call me Rose and welcome. If you want I can show you around the school and town. If you only want, of course." I offered to them. I felt hands wrap around my waist and squeeze me tightly so I shrieked surprised. I looked up to see Stiles holding me with anger firing in his eyes. "Hey babe. How are you today?" I asked Stiles and turned around and kissed him lightly "I'm fine. So... Who are they?" He said very coldly "Stiles don't be rude. This is Aiden and Ethan and they are new in town. Guys this is my boyfriend Stiles" I said introducing them to each other as they shook hands awkwardly "Okay bye" Stiles said and quickly pulled me away from them. What the hell?! He kept gripping my hand tightly so I pulled away quickly and I went to speak but the bell rung so I quickly ran to class leaving Stiles behind and went in class quickly catching a seat in the middle of Aiden and Scott.

After one month :
Stiles' P.O.V. :

I watched Rosalie standing with Aiden and laughing really loud and her face of tears of laughing and her hand on his chest as he smiled at her and his eyes scanning her face as if she was an art piece. She was an art piece indeed. I was fuming to the way he was looking at her, I didn't like it. I saw his hand snake around her waist and pull her close so she stopped laughing and looked at him confused to what he was doing. Then BAM!! He kissed her and my heart feels like it fell to pieces. She quickly pulled away as I marched to them and pulled her away and punched him in the face even if it hurts like really bad. I took her hand and wrapped my fingers around her wrist tightly gripping her tightly.

Rosalie's P.O.V. :

Stiles was holding my hand like really tight and it started to bruise so I cried out in pain and he stopped walking for a moment. He turned around and looked at me with red face from anger and veins on his neck. His eyes were fuming. He was still beautiful. "I'm sorry Stiles he is the one who kissed me. I swear I pushed him away, you know I would never hurt you" I said truthfully "AS IF!! I don't believe you anymore. You spent all your days with him. I am sick!! God Dammit!!" He yelled loudly so I flinched away. "You don't believe me anymore?" I said repeating his words "If there is no trust in this relationship then we shouldn't be together in this relationship" I said as tears left my eyes against my own will. My heart breaking in every word I said. I saw his beautiful eyes change from angry to sadness and softness. No don't think like that, you are angry at him. Stop thinking about him holding you and kissing you. Stop!! "Baby I'm sorry I trust you but I was jealous and you know how I get when I'm jealous" He said lowly "I'm sorry too Stiles. I love you so much it hurts."
"I love you too baby"

---------------------------------
Sorry for being late. What do u think?