Brett imagine for @voidriddles

I was sitting on the bleachers by the Lacrosse Field as it was my free period. I was reading a novel called "The wolf's blood" as it was my fav book so I kept reading as Jace (the main character in the book) Was telling Perscella (His mate) About how better he is from her in basketball so she challenged him into a battle and who wins makes the other do whatever they want. I chuckled at this. I was reading quietly as a hot boy was approaching me so I put my book down.

Brett's P.O.V. :

It was my free period so I decided on going to the lacrosse field to practice a bit because my game is tomorrow against a school called Mestery prep. (A real school) I put on my gear and I walked onto the field and played a bit and then noticed a girl sitting on the bleachers reading a book called 'The Wolf's blood' With a picture of an actual wolf bleeding and a girl standing in front of him. I smirked at her as she was very concentrated in her book. Then I noticed her very beautiful,amazing features. Her hair braided, and put on her shoulder. Her beautiful (eye color) Shinning in the sun as she is wearing tight jeans and a white tank top written on it 'Who cares' with white Nike shoes. I admired her for a long time and kept looking at her angel-like face. I then decided to go to her so I put down my lacrosse stick and started walking towards the bleachers and climbed up towards her. I stood in front of her as she noticed my shadow and put down the book and looked up at me. I smiled and then said.

Ihina's P.O.V. :

"Hey how are you" The boy said as I smiled up at him and I put out my hand for him to shake but instead he took it and kissed it lightly so I blushed. "I'm Brett and you are?" He asked and I smiled and replied to him "Ihina" I said. He smirked at me and started talking again "So I am alone as you see and I am a lacrosse player so I was wondering would you like to play with me?" He asked me so I nodded "Sure yeah. Bring it on pretty boy. Game on" I said as I put my things aside and got up and hopped down to the field and stood at the bottom and waved my hand to get him to get down here. He started walking down until we were face to face.

"If you lose I'll take your number. If I lose, you get to do whatever you want"

(I'll post part two later. I'm really sorry Ihina)