Theo Imagine

I was sitting on the bed reading a book when I heard a knock on the window. My heart beat faster and I was so scared. I picked up my pepper spray and got ready to attack. I opened the window and sprayed the person in the eye but I noticed it was Theo my boyfriend of 2 months "Jesus Christ Theo I'm sorry you scared the shit out of me C'mon get in" I grabbed him by hand and lead him to the bathroom and started washing his eyes while all he did was whimper "Stop whimpering you are a big boy" I said washing his eyes "Well I can spray your eyes with pepper spray and see who is the child" He said and I chuckled and I grabbed so he stood up "No thank you I don't want you to do that" I said chuckling and grabbed eye drops and put some drops in his eyes. He opened his eyes and they were puffy and tears were falling down "I'm sorry Theo." I said looking down. "Aw don't be sad it's okay I'm the who came at 2 pm in the morning and knocked on your window Y/N" He said holding me so close to him. I smiled and took his hand "Let go sleep so you rest your eyes okay? I'm so sorry Theo" I said slowly " I already said it is okay baby C'mon cheer up!" He said jumping on my bed as I laughed at him. Gosh I love this idiot.
-------------------------
What do you think???? 😘👱🏻💦