💋5💋

💋

"What do you mean she's all mine?" Yoonbum asked Sangwoo.

"If she's really your friend then take care of her, I mean you've already bathed her, and I'm pretty sure you've already had sex. Might as well date already." Sangwoo said as he at the food he made.

"...no I'm dating you Sangwoo. W-we've already agreed that you wouldn't have sex with anyone but me, so then why would it be okay for me to have sex with someone other than you?"

"Oh yeah, you were flaunting it off to the police. Remember that?" Sangwoo said.

"I was playing around with your games!" Yoonbum raised his voice. Sangwoo then got up and threw him to the ground. As I kept my eyes on the table I could hear Sangwoo beat Yoonbum.

"You must be getting a little to bold now that there's a women in the house huh?" Sangwoo said while punching and kicking him. "Both of y'all get down into the basement. I really need space right now." Sangwoo said as he sat down.

💋

Me and Yoonbum sat together in the stuffy basement, the only thing I could hear was Yoonbums muffled cries.

"Why'd you raise your voice at him? You already knew the repercussions that would happen afterwards. It's like cause and effect, or do you just like being beat?" I asked him.

No answer.

"Are you ignoring me now? It's not me that beat you. You need to know when to be bold and when not to."
I said.

"Y/n...I just wanted to be brave like you." He mumbled.

"No, don't be like me. I'm not brave, it's all an act. I just don't give him the reaction he wants. But trying to be me isn't worth almost being killed Yoonie."

"Yoonie?"

"It's your new nickname. What do you not like it?"

"No I like it..can I call you gummy bear? Because you're soft like one." I heard him say.

"Gummy bear?! Are you body shaming me?!" I said jokingly.

"N-no! I'm not! Your just really squishy and soft." He stuttered.

"I'm joking, you can call me gummy bear. How'd you end up here?" I asked.

"I broke in." He said plainly.

"Seriously?! Just like that!? You're crazy."

"I know, but it's not my fault. You asked about my scars correct? It's because of my uncle, he said I look like my mom so he took out his anger on me and his wants, he's dead now. Sangwoo killed him."

"Pause. So how'd Sangwoo kill your uncle?" I asked as I scooted closer to him.

"It's the weirdest thing, he came up from behind my uncle and put a bag over his head. Then he smashed my uncles head and just left. And then." He paused.

"Then wha-."

"Shhh, you hear those footsteps? I think someone's here." He said as he put his hand over my mouth.

"That sounds like Officer Park." I mumbled through Yoonbums hand.

"Maybe they're talking about the CEO's daughter and Jieun. Seungbae is suspecting Sangwoo for killing them both."

"Did he not kill them?"

"He killed the CEO's daughter and I killed Jieun."

"WHAT?!" I yelled suddenly and the talking stopped. Yoonbum put both of his hands on my mouth and was towering over me.