💋4💋

💋

"Psst, Y/n. Wake up." I heard someone whisper in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Sangwoo towered over me.

"Ew get off of me." I said. But I soon regretted it after he took me by my ankles and threw me against the wall.

"YOU THINK YOU'RE SO FUCKING TUFF HUH?! WELL LETS SEE ABOUT THAT!" He said as the slammed my head against the wall.

"SANGWOO STOP! YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING KILL ME GOD DAMNIT!" I said trying to fight back. But instead, all I got was a kick In the stomach. I knew at some point I would have to die. Everything began to get blurry as I saw Yoonbum watching.

This behavior went on for weeks and weeks on end, I began to get worried for my cat, she probably doesn't have any food in her bowl. Sangwoo had gone out to run errands and I thought it would be the perfect time to sneak out. I crawled to the front door and began to open it.

"Where are you going?" Yoonbum asked.

"I'm leaving, where else do you think I'm going?"

"No, don't go. It's not safe."

"I need to feed my cat, what if she dies? Do you just want me to leave my cat alone with no food nor water?!" I asked getting irritated.

"Well, you'll die before you even get to your cat." He said.

"I'm sorry? He said he went out to run errands. I'll just charge my phone till its at 1% then call the police so we can both get out of here. Isn't that what you want?!"

"No, don't do it. It's not worth it. For all you know he might be outside right now." He said.

"How do you know? Have you tried to escape?! From the looks of it, you probably haven't! Your ankles are perfectly fine, so then why are you so scared?! You can run, I can't."

"Don't do it." He said.

I looked at him with a straight face, maintaining eye contact.

"Fine." I said. Just as I was about to crawl back Sangwoo came through the door. He looked at me and forcefully grabbed my hair pulling me down into the basement. He threw me down the stairs and Yoonbum followed.

"Go back up Bum, I'm afraid your friend here has crossed the line. Now she has to face the same punishment you did when you decided to. Go on, tell her what I'll do."

"...he's gon-."

"SPIT IT OUT ALREADY DAMNIT! YOU'RE SO FUCKING USELESS! I ASKED YOU FOR ONE THING AND YOU CANT EVEN DO THAT!?" Sangwoo cut him off and pushed him up the stairs.

I looked up at him and saw pure anger.

"IM NOT HER! IM NOT YOUR FUCKING MOM SO LETS STOP ROLEPLAYING ALREDY!" I yelled at him.

"Roleplaying? Who said we were roleplaying? And who said you were my mom huh?! Who do you think you ar-."

"NO WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH?! I HELPED YOU THROUGH EVERYTHING! NOBODY ELSE EVER LOVED YOU! I WAS A FUCKING SISTER TO YOU, AND HERE YOU ARE ABOUT TO KILL ME! IS THAT REally WHAT I GET IN RETURN?!" My voice cracked as I began to cry, all those years of Sangwoo crying and begging me to help him. And this is what I get.

"You're right. I'm sorry, I don't know what's gotten into me." He said as he walked towards me. "But you've gotta get some type of punishment." He said as he knocked me out cold.

💋

I woke up with my head pounding and the feeling of coldness against my bruised thighs. I felt dizzy, everything around me was spinning. It was cold and I wanted to go home. I haven't taken a shower in what felt like forever. I've completely lost track of time and I felt dehydrated. Someone then opened the basement door and slowly walked down.