💋6💋

💋

I laid my head back on the pillow and relaxed, everything went by so fast. Now I don't need to worry.

All of a sudden someone came in.

"Y/n? Are you awake..?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Yes, but what happened to gummy bear?" I asked as I sat up.

"I miss Sangwoo." He said changing the subject.

"I don't." I said plainly.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because he literally beat us, and did a lot worse to you." I said.

"I loved him, I don't care what he did to me. I'm gonna go see him." Yoonbum said as he got up to leave.

"If you leave them we aren't friends anymore." I said while looking at him.

He paused. "What do you mean..? Why are you being like this?! I just want to see him! He took care of me when no one would!" Yoonbum yelled.

"He didn't take care of you Yoonbum! He hurt you, why can't you understand?! What do I have to do to make you open your fucking eyes because right now they're stitched closed, your stuck in your own little fairy land!" I yelled back.

"No I'm not, what me and Sangwoo had was real. You wouldn't understand that, since you've never loved anyone before. So then how would you know what I'm feeling right now?!" He said.

"YOONBUM HE NEVER FUCKING LOVED YOU! IM PRETTY SURE IF YALL WERE IN A ROOM FULL OF GIRLS HE WOULD IGNORE YOU!" I snapped. Yoonbum looked at me and stood at the doorway.

"Yeah but I would choose him." He said as he walked out.

I sat there, in the bed, in silence "Shit what is up with everybody never listening to me." I said as I rubbed my head in annoyance. "Whatever I shouldn't be friends with someone as crazy as him in the first place." I said to myself as I laid back.

💋

💋1 week later💋

"PARIS CAN YOU GRAB THE BLUE BOX PLEASE?!" I yelled to my friend Paris from the front door, I couldn't stay in that area anymore only because it brought back to many unnecessary memories.

"Wait which blue box? There's like 3." She said as she walked up to me.

"Just grab all of them, I'm pretty sure your strong enough." I said as I put the rest of the boxes in the back of my car.

"What?! No I'm not! Now you know them boxes are literally filled with rocks." She said behind me.

I smacked my teeth and walked inside, I grabbed two of the blue boxes and she grabbed the other one.

"Now I know you did not expect me to pick up all of these boxes when I can't even carry this one." She said as she struggled to pick up the box.

"Just drag it out then. Or use your hulk powers." I said as I tried to look over the boxes to make sure I didn't run into anything.

"So like, what actually happened In the house you were in for several months? I heard there was someone else. Come to find out he went crazy and got hit by a car." Paris said out of the blue.

I paused, "What do you mean he got hit by a car?" I asked.

"I think his name was Yoonbum or something, but they said he was hallucinating and ran into the road. I believe he's still in the hospital, he suffered major injuries. They're surprised he's not dead." She said as she walked pass me and placed the box in the backseat of my car.