Introductions

(All characters are speaking Japanese unless pointed out they're not)

U.A. High has decided to open their doors to all parts of the world, allowing all kinds of future heroes of different origins to apply to their famous school!

The school set up mixers around the city for the international students so they could meet others along with older students.

A girl from Germany named Anna was sitting alone at a table eating soba during one of the mixers. She made eye contact with a boy who then walked over to join her.

"Ciao, (hello) my name is Romeo. I am from Italy," he said kindly with a thick accent.

"I'm Anna, I'm from Germany," she said, shaking the boys hand.

"You do not have... German... accent."
"I was born in America, both my parents are from Germany. We moved to Lübeck when I was ten."

"You don't seem to fluent in Japanese," Anna noticed as he sat down next to her.

"I am not," he responded with a chuckle.

While the two were talking, they heard screaming and looked into the crowd and watched a boy being chased by two girls. He ran to their table and hid underneath the cloth. The two girls ran to the table and slammed their hands down simultaneously.

"HAVE YOU SEEN A SMALL AMERICAN BOY?!" The two girls shouted.

Romeo and Anna looked at each other and pointed at the table. The twos eyes lit up, and they reached under the table and pulled out the boy by his feet.

"HELP MEEEEEE!" The boy cried out as the the girls dragged him around.

"That was fun."
"They seem nice."

Two girls with a small American boy walked up the stairs and stopped in front of the gates to the U.A. The boy was between two girls who were slightly taller than him. The girl on his left was named Charlotte; her hair was half pink and half gold (gold on the left and pink on the right); the other girl on the boy's right name was Camille; her hair was the same but on the opposite sides. The girls were twins from France, and they made friends with a boy named Bryce.

"We're actually here!" Bryce said smiling in disbelief.

"This is!"
"So cool!"

Bryce started walking inside, and the twins quickly followed behind. When they went inside, they were told what they would do for the entrance exam.