Meeting Bakugo

(All characters are speaking in Japanese unless pointed out that they're not)

Anna and her new friends found their way to class 1A. They looked through the windows and saw all the students reuniting.

Mina saw the kids; she took Uraraka's and Jiro's hands and took the two out with her.

"Hi! These are two of my friends, Ochaco Uraraka and Kyoka Jiro!" Mina said excitedly.

"You're from America?" Jiro noticed.

"Yup! Aren't their others?" Bryce asked.

"No, no one had the confidence to apply," Uraraka explained.

"Ok! Are you ready to meet Bakugo? We can also introduce you to Midoryia if you want."
"Yes, absolutely!"

"Oh, oh, oh!"
"We would like to meet Todoroki!"
"" We have the same hair!""

"Not the same but the same style," Anna said.

"Oh, before we start, what are your quirks?" Jiro asked.

"Oh, mine is called spettacolo," Romeo answered.

They looked at him, not knowing what he said.

"Oh, spectacle," he said.

"" Oh!""

"What does it do?" Mina asked.

Romeo pressed the right side of his head when he did a tech monical appeared covering his right eye.

"Wow," Bryce said.

"With this, I can determine a person or animal's height, weight, age, and quirk/power level. Along with weaknesses and strengths. It also works as a cellular."
"With that, you'll make a great sidekick."

"What about you?" Uraraka directed the question at Anna.

"Camouflage. I can hide against any surface. Not very useful, but whatever I touch hides along with me," she explained.

"" OUR TURN! OUR TURN!"

"I'm Charlotte, and I can disrupt quirks and make them go CRAZY out of control!"
"I'm Camille, and I can fix the quirks she disrupts!"

"That's so cooooooool!" Bryce said excitedly.

"You all have potential I'm excited to see what you can do," Mina told them.

After talking and getting to know each other, they were off to find Bakugo.

They walked into a big room with older students working on accessories for their hero costumes.

"I didn't know U.A. had this," Anna said.

While standing at the doors, a deep voice from behind them said, "we used to not have this."

They turned around to see a tired look teacher.

"This is our teacher Mr, Aizawa," Uraraka said.