Robin

"We're you able to help her in the end?" Uraraka asked.

"Yes. I sat beside her in the hospital while the police questioned Kacchan. When she woke up, she looked at me, and the first words that came out of her mouth were, 'what do you want me to do' then she fell asleep again."

"You really had to beat her with nails to get her to stop?" Jiro asked.

"If we just made her unconscious without doing that, she would've attacked anyone she saw when she woke up," he explained.

"But if you did something so brutal like that, then what did her dad do to get her back?" Sero realized.

Endeavor was granted permission to take Pix back to America without restraints, so they walked outside to a car waiting for them. Hawks walked in front of Pix, attracting her with his wings and feathers so she would follow. Endeavor was on her left and Backugo on her right; Aizawa was behind, using his quirk to keep her power at bay, but thanks to her fascination with Hawks, he could take small breaks to rest his eyes every few feet.

"Why birds?" Endeavor asked Bakugo.

"She likes anything that can fly; that's why she always asked me to jump with my quirk," he explained. 

"She also envied them because if it could fly, it could fly away from what was hurting and scaring it."

"She didn't go through the torture alone, did she?" Hawks figured.

"We did want we could. It was never enough, though," Bakugo said, clenching his fist.

"Why isn't she attacking us?" Aizawa wondered.

"He's right. If her father controls her, wouldn't he have told her to kill us?" Endeavor realized.

"MAYOR!" Hawks yelled.

"Yes?!" She said as she caught up to them.

"The kid's dad, is he communicating?" He asked.

"As far as we know, they haven't spoken in the three months we've had her," she told him.

"She didn't try to get to him?" Bakugo asked.

"She did the first few weeks. She cried for her father, then slowly started asking for a master."
"A master?"
"That's what she was saying."

"Everyone stop," Bakugo told them.

"She was asking for her dad, then switched to asking for A master?" He asked.

"Yes, but after a few days, she went silent," she answered.

"What's going on, Bakugo?" Aizawa asked as he grabbed his scarf.

"Do you have a pocket knife or something sharp on you?" He asked the Mayor.

"No, I'm sorry."
"Your pin give me that."

She listed and gave him her flower pin. He took and opened it, then stuck the entire sharp stick into her arm, causing her to flinch, he then pulled it out, and Pix saw the tiny bit of blood beading out of the hole and then looped her index finger with his.