6

Dream stayed in his cell and patiently waited for his trainer to come. Patches was there too. Her presence made him happy but at the same time he was worried. What if she'll get hurt because of him? He didn't want that. She was so sweet and kind. She didn't deserve to suffer. Blonde hoped his new trainer will be kind and understand that she did nothing wrong. That she doesn't deserve to die for Dream's mistakes. Remembering how many pet's his new keeper killed send shiver down his spine. But maybe George could take her out? Set her free. Unlike him she could be free. She wasn't a monster.

As if reading his mind Patches nudged him with her head and jumped into his lap. He smiled and pet her. She loved it when he scratched behind her ear or under chin. It always made her purr softly.

While running his fingers over Patches fur he tried to hear what's happening around. Hear if someone's coming. In his old cell it was easy to tell, now he had to listen for footsteps to know if sir's coming. All he got was silence. No one was coming. Well it hasn't been a day yet ... Dream allowed himself to relax against the wall. It was more comfortable than keeping his back straight all the time but it allowed him to fix his posture quickly the moment his handler comes in. He spend long time like that but he didn't mind. He was used to it.

Idly he wondered what Sapnap's training will be like. Will he use the same methods as sir? Or will it be different? He probably won't be so patient with Dream as sir was. It scared him a little, not knowing what was about to happen. He knew it was necessary, whatever Sapnap prepared for him he surely deserved but it was scary. For all he knew burns were probably going to be common. Unlike sir, Sapnap didn't need a tool or lava to inflict them and they were very effective. They also didn't made any mess like cuts did, considering that they're in George's house they probably don't want to clean Dream's filthy blood every time Sapnap decides Dream needs to be remind his lessons, even tho they'd probably just order Dream to do it ... Knifes and blades were constant, Sapnap also had one, these will surely be present. What else could he use? Sir wasn't all that for hitting Dream with his bare fists, he preferred kicking him while he was on ground, where he belonged. Knowing blaze hybrid and how he liked fistfights he'll probably use his fists more. So more bruises and broken ribs. Maybe sheers? Sir liked these, it was one of the first tools he ever used on him. And he remained fond of them even later into Dream's training.

He also wondered what will the result of his training be. He figured he's most likely going to be kept as a pet. It made most sense. It explained why he was here instead of prison, why sir wasn't here and much more. Sir talked about taking him out and making him his pet, so now he was probably going to be pet. For George? Sapnap? Both? What kind of pet did they want him to be? He wasn't really sure. He never met another monster like him before and none that was kept as pet. Maybe he was the only one, only one so wicked and evil ... only monster. When he was in a good mood sir talked about how he'll make him his pet because that's the most a monster can ever be, a closest to family it can ever get. Sir was very generous for even willing to take monster like Dream as his pet. He even trained Dream for it so he can be a good pet. Sir wanted him to be his dog. He got Dream a collar and leash and forced him to walk on all four. That day he spend almost half of session just dragging Dream around the cell, pulling harshly on the leash if he wasn't moving fast enough or if his hands gave up. He even made him bark on command, even tho Dream was fighting a little against that one. Sir beat it out of him.

Will he get a collar again? Pets usually had a collar. He didn't like the one sir had for him. It was thick and the leather was harsh, making it painful to have it on. Sir also secured it terribly tightly, nearly chocking him. He knew he deserved such a collar, that and the thick, heavy chain sir used as a leash were fitting for a monster. Sir told him it was Punz who picked them. If that was so then he must have deserved them. He remembered Fran's collar. It was so pretty, made of fine, soft leather. It looked comfortable to wear. He knew he doesn't deserve such a nice one. Fran was Sa-warden's most beloved pet and she was just perfect. She deserved such a pretty collar. Maybe once if he'll be very, very, very good he could get similar one. One that won't hurt to have on. But for that he has to be perfect for his owners. If he won't be they might get rid of him. Sapnap was very clean that he's willing to kill him if he screws up. He's not going to get punished anymore, he's going to be trained and if he won't manage to learn they'll get rid of him. That thought made him shiver.