Chapter 33

I'm sad and let me tell you why. Lizzie told me she has to fly back home today, because she has an interview.

"Do you really have to go?" I groan as I try to stop her from getting out of my bed. She sighs and turns around to look at me. "Sadly, yes."

I pout like a child, causing her to smile and kiss my lips. I pull my head backwards. "Ew, don't do that to yourself. I have morning breath."

She glares at me and points to my bathroom door. "Go brush your teeth then, because I want to be able to kiss you before I leave."

That convinced me enough to get out from under the covers and walk towards the bathroom. I manage to do more things by myself, like getting dressed. It feels so good to finally be able to bend down and put on my own socks.

Once I'm ready, I walk back out only to see that Lizzie already left the room. I can already hear some soft music and the sound of her shuffling around in the kitchen. A smile makes its way onto my face as I walk towards the sounds.

"What are you listening to?" I ask as I wrap my arms around her from behind and place a kiss on her cheek.

She jumps slightly at my question and almost spills her coffee. She sets her cup down on the kitchen counter and puts her hands on top of mine. "This artist called Rosalía. It's a great way to wake up in the morning. That and coffee."

"It's a fun song." I say as I start moving my hips side to side behind her, guiding her hips to join mine in the movement.

She hums slightly. "It is."

We stand there for a moment as our hips move in sync and I rest my chin on her shoulder.

When the song finishes, I let go of her hips. She turns around so we're finally facing each other.

"What time is your flight again?" I ask her.

She looks down at my chest for a moment. "In three hours, so I have to go very soon."

"So no time for a quicky?" I groan as I lean my forehead against her. Her laughter fills my ears. "No. Besides, I'm surprised you want more after last night."

I look into her green eyes as I give her a smirk. "I could never get enough of you."

A blush covers her cheeks. Guess she's not so confident now.

I put my hand on the back of her neck and pull her closer until our lips touch. I can feel her melt into the kiss, causing me to deepen it. Her hands grab onto my waist as she pulls me impossibly closer.

I scrape my teeth on her bottom lip, causing her to let out a small moan. Shit, that was hot.

Before things go too far, I pull away. I don't miss the flustered look on her face. "The next time you moan while we're kissing, we're going to have a big problem." I tell her.

She gives me a slightly confused look. "You would never make it to the airport." I clarify.

"Oh." She says as she chuckles, the blush reappearing on her face. "Speaking of... I should go. My driver is probably already waiting for me." She sighs as she looks down again.

I know I have to ask her this one question that's been on my mind for a while.

"Can I ask you something?" She looks back into my eyes and nods with a faint smile.

"Can we make it official between us? We don't have to come out to the media with it, but I just want to be able to call you my girlfriend."

The smile on her face grows bigger as she bites her lip. "I'd love to be your girlfriend." She says, making my heart leap in my chest.