Chapter 15

TRIS ( 7 months pregnant)* i thought the song was king of fitting to the story. Tell me what you think.*

Its finally happening; im getting married to the man i love and the father of my children. Well i should say we are getting married. Yes me and Shauna are getting married together. We figured that if we were going to be proposed to together, than we were getting married together.

So here we are in one of the rooms in the dauntless compound. Yes I said Dauntless compound. We moved back to the city about a month ago. We wanted the kids to grow up where we did.

" Tris? Shauna? Its time." Caleb and Uriah said. Caleb is walking me down the isle because my dad isn't here to, and Uriah is walking Shauna because none of her family is no longer with us.

"Okay were coming!" I yell back to them. Turning around to face Shauna I say, " You ready for this?"

"As ill ever be." she said letting out a big shaky breath. We look one last time in the mirror before opening the door for the boys.

" Wow! You guys look hot!" Uriah said wide eyed. That earned a smack to the back of the head by all three of us. "Oww! I was just giving you a complement jez." he said rubbing the back of his head.

"Thank you for the complement, but next time chose better words." I said.

"What ever lets go, the guys are becoming impatient." he said.

TOBIAS POV

Its happening, i get to make Tris my wife. Ive been nervous all day. I have it seen Tris in over 24 hours and I'm going crazy. Im brought out of my thoughts when i hear the music start.

First came out the flower girls and ring boys. Than came out the best man and maid of honor, which is Peter and Christina. Peter doesn't remember anything from before he drank the memory serum, so Tris didn't care if he took the position. Finally came our girls, and let me tell you they looked breath taking. I inhale sharply and i hear Zeke do the same. We look at each other wide eyed and grinned.

Shauna looked beautiful in a cinderella type dress. You know the one that is form fitting at the top and puffs out at the bottom. She had her hair in a bun with ringlets framing her face.

Tris don't even get me started on how breathtaking she looked. She wore a mermaid style dress with lace and jewels covering the bust. Her hair was in a half pony and was curled. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

When they finally reached us the boys handed them over. "You look beautiful!" I whispered to her. All i could think was I'm the luckiest man alive and i cant wait till later tonight.

TRIS ( before they walk down the isle.)

The music starts and the flower girls and ring boys head off than Peter and Cris. Since he drank the memory serum, Peter doesn't act like an ass hole anymore so i don't care if he was the best man. "You ready?" Shauna asked me.

"As ill ever be!" I exclaim. The doors open and we start the next chapter in our lives. The boys look absolutely handsome in their tuxes.

When we get to the boys Uriah and Caleb hand us over, but not before kissing both our checks and wishing us good luck. I look up at Tobias and smile. he leans down and whispers in my ear, " You look beautiful!" I just blush and we turn to the Dauntless leader who just so happens to be Tori.

*NOTE*

Hey guys i am so so so sorry that i haven't updated in like what a month. things have been crazy last weekend i went to my uncles wedding then this morning at like 4 in the morning my husky gave birth to 6 puppies. so yeah. the next chapter will be good i promise.
Love y'all comment vote if you want something to happen or be put in thanks.❤️❤️❤️👍🏼😀💋