Epilogue: You can what?!

3 years later

TRIS POV

Its been three long years since i got married to Tobias and had my beautiful son William Andrew Eaton and daughter Natalie Marie Eaton. Life has been good. Zeke and Shauna have a two year old baby boy named Zeke jr. and another one on the way.

Caleb found some girl named Jenna and they have been happily been dating for two years now. Don't tell Jen, but he's going to propose. Eeeeeee! Im going to have another sister! Its another because i already think of Shauna and Chris as sisters.

Speaking of Christina, her and a special someone have been dating for three years now. Yes that special someone is Uriah. I know right they are so cute together. He also is going to propose soon. Double Eeeeeeee!

******************^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Mommy!" My little girl calls. I walk to their room to see them playing with toys.

"Yes baby?"

"Who is Will?" She asked. Why would she ask that.

"He's you brother silly." I say bopping her nose. She giggles.

"No he's not. Will said that you knew him. That you used to be beat friends and that he used to date auntie Christina." She said. My breath hitched in my throat. How the hell did she know that.

"Sweetheart how do you know this?" I ask a little scared.

"He told me. He's here with us cant you see him?" She asked innocently. What the hell is going on?!

That my friends is the end. I want to thank every one who has stuck with me throughout this book and has given me the Love and support to keep writing. Please stay tuned to when i start the sequel. If you have any question as to where you confused or something comment and i will explains. Again thanks so much for the support.