Chapter 21: somethings wrong

^warning. Fowl language is used in this chapter and well almost every chapter i write. But you have been warned.^

*TRIS POV*

Its been 3 hours since Natalie talked to Tobias. Al and I have been just sitting here doing nothing. I want out of here so bad. I want to see my husband. I want to sleep on a real bed. There are so many things i want, but cant have at the moment because some asshole decided he wanted to kidnap me and beat the living shit out of me.

*1 hour later*

Im have my head in Al's lap taking a nap when loud yells and gun shots wake Al and i up. Thats when i knew that they were here to rescue us. Than the most unexpected thing happened. Eric and the 'boys' came running in. I grabbed onto Al out of fright. "You little bitch! How did you contact him? No one knows about this place but me and my men! Boys!" The two men quickly grab Al and force him to the wall in the cell that has chains, and chain him to the wall. He try's to get out of their grasp, but alas it didn't work.

Eric comes up and smacks me in the face making my head snap to the side. Tears well up in my eyes from the pain. Than he dose the one thing i never thought he would do. The one thing that Anton was not aloud to do. He kicked my stomach. I scream out in pain. "Tris!" Al yells. "You son of a bitch. What is you problem you sadistic asshole?!" He struggles on the shackles bounding him to the cell wall.

Kick after kick Eric keeps going. Harder and harder each time. The pain is unbearable. Thats when the idea hits me. If i fake being unconscious than he'll stop. And thats exactly what i do. I go limp under him. He stops kicking. He grabs my face and i guess inspects it to see if I'm really unconscious. He lets go of my face and i hear foot step walking away from me. "Let him go boys. Our work in here is done now all we have to do is get rid of the dumb dauntless. Lets go." I hear the sound of chains rattling, than running foot steps.

The door clicked closed, just as i was lifted into Al's lap. He was sobbing while rocking us both back and forth. After a minute passed so i could be sure Eric was far enough down the hall, i opened my eyes.

Al had his eyes closed, so i cupped his face. His eyes snapped open. "Tris! Oh my god!" He said through his tears.

Im about to help calm him down when i get a sharp agonizing pain in my stomach. I cry out in pain. Than i feel something wet between my thighs. I look down and see..... Blood! "Al! Somethings wrong...." Another wave of pain hit me. I cry out. "Al i think I'm going into labor!" I grunt as another contraction hits me. There two minutes apart now.

"I don't know what to do. I wasn't Erudite, i was Candor. I don't know how to deliver a baby let alone two!" He says freaking out.

"Al shut up for a minute!" I yell at him. He instantly becomes quiet. All i hear is silence. Theres no more yelling, no more gun shots. Nothing. "Do you hear that?" I ask Al.

"I don't hear...." He's cut off by the sound of running foot steps out in the hall. Multiple foot steps. Another contraction hits me, but this one was the strongest yet. I hadn't even noticed my water bad broke minuets earlier. I try to hold back my scream, but i cant. I scream in pain and grab my stomach. The running feet seem to be getting closer to the cell. The running instantly stops and the cell door flys open, just as the next contraction hits. A few tears fall down my face as i whimper in pain and fear. "Christina?!" Al says. I look up a d see Chris with a hand on her mouth and tears streaming down her face.

"TOBIAS! GET HERE NOW I FOUND HER!" She all but yells into a walkie talkie. She drops the walkie talkie and tuns to me. Pulling me into the biggest hug I've ever been given. Tears are streaming down my face because of the pain, the relief, the sadness, all these different things I'm feeling. But they didn't compare to the feeling i had when i saw..."TOBIAS!"

*hay my lovelies. I updated. Only 3 more chapters to go. What do you thinks going to happen to Will and Natalie, after all they are being born 2 months early, with out a doctor to help. Find out in the next chapter. Love yall!😉💋😘