Chapter 19: AL!

*AL POV* (just before being pulled out of the room.)

"So why do they keep you here if they don't do anything to you?" She asks. Its so good to see someone that i knew before Eric decided to kidnap me.

We were so caught up in our conversation that we did t hear the door to the cell open. "That my dear Tris is none of you business." He said "Your time is up, but don't worry he will come back once your fun with Anton is over with." Eric said with a grin. "I have decided to make you both cell buddies. How dose that sound. While you Tris have your fun with Anton Al here will be removed, but once your done he will be brought back. Sound good? Awesome. Boys, Anton." he called.

Tris clung to me for dear life. I know she is scared to death of Anton, so i stood protectively in front of her. i wasn't going to let that asshole touch her.

After a lot of fighting and struggling they managed to get me out of the room. They took me back to my 'old' cell till, as Eric says, ' her and Anton have their fun.'

^4 HOURS LATER^

The door to my cell opens and the 'boys' walk in, pulling me up, and dragging me down the hall. We stopped at Tris's door. They opened it and threw me in. I quickly get up and run to Tris, who is unconscious in the corner.

My eyes watered at the sight of her. She was all bloody and bruised. She had cuts all over her body in various places, but the one place i notice that wasn't even touched was her stomach. 'What are they trying to do? You would think the first thing they would want to do to hurt her it to kill her unborn kids.' I thought to myself.

"Mmh!" I hear next to me. I look over to see Tris starting to wake up.

"Tris, hey can you hear me?" I say brushing her dirty blonde hair out of her face.

She opens her eyes and stairs at me. "Al...is that you...Or am i still dreaming?" She tried to maneuver her self to get comfortable, but cried out in pain. " It hurts so much Al. I don't want to go threw this again. I don't want to feel the pain anymore!" She cried.

"Hey shhhhh!" I shush her as i envelope her into a hug, while as gently as posable pulling her into my lap. "Tris look at me. Its really me. This isn't a dream." She look up into my eyes to see if I'm lying. I know she learned that from Christina.

"Its really you." She whispered. She started sobbing again, clinging to me for dear life like she did just four hours ago. I just let her cry till she passed back out from exhaustion.

*TOBIAS POV*

Two days. Its been two days since Tris was taken by Eric. There is absolutely no trace of where she could be. Uriah, Zeke, and i have been on the compound computers none stop. I haven't eaten or slept since he took her. I really want her back. I don't know what i would do if i lost her and the kids. They are my world, my everything, the reason i get up every day. I want my family.

'Daddy can you hear us?'
----------------------------------------------

*DUN DUN DUNNNN! 4 UPDATES IN 1 WEEK. HOW AWESOME IS THAT. ITS SOOOO HOT IN MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW. AC ISNT WORKING SO ITS LIKE 85-90 DEGREES IN MY HOUSE. 😓 WHAT RO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT. WHATS UP WITH PETER. WHO KNOWS FIND OUT.......LATER ON IN THE STORY. FOR NOW THAT IS ALL. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR SOME GOOD STORYS LOOK UP MY GIRL onedirection32ily SHE HAS SOME AMAZING STORYS. THANKS TO ALL MY SUPPORTERS AND FANS. LOVE YALL😉😍*