•Chapter 27•

27: RAGE

"What the fvck Y/n? What is this?" Hoseok raged in anger when he saw the dark bruises all over her back.

In anger, he threw the hoodie off her body, revealing reddish-purple hickeys all over her collarbone.

She covered herself with her hands, not because she felt uncomfortable with him seeing her in just a bra, but because she didn’t want him to see her bruises.

"Y/n tell me!! What is this?" He asks in a stern tone. "I heard Hobi hyung yell, is everything okay?" Jimin bursts through the room in worry.

"Look at your little sister and her bruises" Hoseok says, glaring at Y/n.

"Bruises?" Jimin frowns as he walks closer to her.

"What the actual fvck!" He gasped in shock when his eyes fell on the painful hickeys her body was covered with.

"Who did this?" He demanded an answer.

"Wh-when I snuck out… I bumped into appa’s friend a-and he did this to me" she confessed as she cried into her palms.

"Name?" Jimin asked in a deadly tone. She shook her head "I-I’m not sure"

"Why did you not tell us earlier?" Hoseok asked, his tone softening. "I don’t know… I couldn’t bring myself up to say this. I-I felt so disgusted with myself… and I didn’t want you to feel the same" She sighs as she puts her hoodie back on.

"Why would we feel disgusted if it’s not your fault. Why’re you blaming yourself when you’re the victim?" Jimin asks, cupping her face in his hands.

She kept silent. They were right. She was mad at herself for no reason. It’s not like she threw herself on him and acted like a victim afterwards.

There was no fault from her side, except for the fact she snuck out when she was clearly instructed not to.

"Let’s go down, we have some questions to ask" Jimin says as he scooped her up in his arms and carried her downstairs, with Hoseok trailing behind.

After everyone was aware of the situation, the time to ask questions came. "When did you sneak out and where did you go?" Namjoon asks.

"Afternoon… I went to an ice cream shop and that’s where I found that man" She replied, she figured it’d be best to tell them because they’re the only ones who could help her.

"Did he say anything to you?" Jin asks.

She nodded "He told me that my father has something in store for me, and that we should keep our eyes peeled every time we go out"

"Do you know where his hideout is by any chance?" Taehyung asked, considering the possibility that she may have intel on them.

"I’m not sure but he always goes out somewhere after eight in the evening, I never followed him though" She replies with an unsure look.

"Give me the address of your old house. Tomorrow we’ll follow your father and hopefully find the fvcker that harassed you as well" Yoongi says.

"But what about me?" She asked with slumped shoulders. "I don’t want to be left here alone, that’s the main reason why I snuck out" She whines.

"Jungkook will stay with you" Taehyung announces "Keep her safe kook, and that’s an order"Jin says sternly.

"Yes sir" Jungkook salutes before throwing his little sister on his shoulder and running upstairs.

"Jungkook-ah… can I tell you a secret?" Y/n whispers once they settled on the bed.

"Sure"

"You remember that huge test the teachers took a week ago? We-well, I cheated, I didn’t actually top the whole school" She whispered in his ear, earning a gasp form him.

"You didn’t? I had to go through hours and hours of Appa and Eomma comparing me to you and your fake scores!"

She giggled "I know and I’m sorry… but I don’t regret it" She says with a mischievous smile.